• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bmc341999 First Ever Pokemon Trade Shop!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2011
    Welcome to bmc341999 first ever pokemon trade shop!

What I am offering:
    Spoiler:

What I am looking for:
    Spoiler:

Now giving away mystery eggs![x5] (I don't know what is inside!)

If anyone has shinies or master balls I will also take them!

Last edited:
    Years
    they show up randomly throughout the game they are hard to get, i've only ever seen one in the wild >_< im gonna check my games to see which ones i have that you need then i'll just give them to you

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2011
    NOTICE: Still looking for some customers! If I don't get any I think I am going to close!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    I'll trade you a Pichu, Ledyba, and Wooper, if you're alright with that? Let me know when's a good time! 8D

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    Thanks! Do you mind if they're nicknamed? Also, could you nickname the three pokemon you would trade me in return? Nothing mean please. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2011
    Yes I can nickname the pokemon PM me with the names and yes it is ok they are nicknamed! But what pokemon do you want from the list above?

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    Yay! I'd like Nidoran female, Mareep, and Rattata! I'll send you their nicknames right away.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    I can trade you Wooper and Pichu from Platinum right now. No rush. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2011
    I have two pending customers!

I want to make this shop better so if anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to hear them!

Years
    I am trying to complete my Johto pokedex so if you are willing to trade PM me!

i want to complete my heartgold...maybe we can help each other...please list more what pokemon do you want..

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    I have two pending customers!

I want to make this shop better so if anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to hear them!

You could let us know when you're on most times. When you're available and not available for trading. 83

Back