• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boing

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    When will you change your avatar? Youve had it for awhile!

Enjoy any sports?

Hmm do you have a favorite song?

Did you expect to be modded at sometime here on PC?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    When will you change your avatar? Youve had it for awhile!

I did today haha! It's for the collab Fairy and I made :)

Enjoy any sports?

I love fencing! I also enjoy crossfit, but power-lifting is out of the question for now. I probably wont ever get into power-lifting, but muscle building is great.

Hmm do you have a favorite song?

Good Riddance by Green Day. That is a fantastic song. It really hits me on many emotional levels haha

Did you expect to be modded at sometime here on PC?

Nope! I really just expected to bumble along as a regular user (well, supporter). I was a very pleasant and welcome surprise, because I'm always looking to give back to the community that gave me so much, and now I can!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Iced tea or lemonade?

What's your favorite Hayao Miyazaki movie?

Do you like manga? If so, which is your favorite?

If you had to do one thing that was far out of your comfort zone, what would it be?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I did today haha! It's for the collab Fairy and I made :)

I love fencing! I also enjoy crossfit, but power-lifting is out of the question for now. I probably wont ever get into power-lifting, but muscle building is great.

Good Riddance by Green Day. That is a fantastic song. It really hits me on many emotional levels haha

Nope! I really just expected to bumble along as a regular user (well, supporter). I was a very pleasant and welcome surprise, because I'm always looking to give back to the community that gave me so much, and now I can!

Oh wow coincidental xD

One more favorite food?

And wow fencing very cool a skill i always wanted to learn, and you have good taste in music as well :D

Btw pairs is spelled wrong in your sig just a heads up :p

Circuit

Years
    Iced tea or lemonade?

Both? I find both very refreshing, especially chilled in summer. That's a very hard choice. If I had to do without one... Then I'd choose lemonade, since that covers a broad range of drinks, while I only really drink one flavour of iced tea.

What's your favorite Hayao Miyazaki movie?

Princess Mononoke, without a doubt. It's also my favourite film of all time, so there's that ;)

Do you like manga? If so, which is your favorite?

I want to get into it, but I've only read one, which is Attack on Titan. I wish I read more, but I lack the time for it amongst everything else.

If you had to do one thing that was far out of your comfort zone, what would it be?

I've already done that? Erm, it would have to be something that really pushes the boundaries, because I'm comfortable doing a lot now. But I honestly have no idea what that would be, sorry XD

One more favorite food?

As before, most Asian food is amazing, but Japanese food is where it's at. Particularly Ramen. That's the best ever. And sushi. It's between those two.

And wow fencing very cool a skill i always wanted to learn, and you have good taste in music as well :D

Btw pairs is spelled wrong in your sig just a heads up :p

Ahaha, thanks man, and yeah, it's supposed to be like that in my sig (notice all i's are doubled and all s's are 2's)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    What's so interesting about Rocket League?

Have you ever considered creating a Youtube channel for gaming-related content?

If you could send back memories to your past self, at which time-point would you time leap to and why?

What base do you like to go with your ramen?

Will you ask me some questions too? :P

Circuit

Years
    What's so interesting about Rocket League?

I find it a very fun, light-hearted yet competitive game that is fast paced and smooth. Plus the community is much nicer than other games I've played (LoL)

Have you ever considered creating a Youtube channel for gaming-related content?

Yes! I do actually have one with a couple of videos on it, Minecraft ones, but sadly they're pretty bad. But in future I'd like to expand on those and put some better quality videos on YouTube, if just to learn how to edit videos.

If you could send back memories to your past self, at which time-point would you time leap to and why?

I'm gonna be boring and say I wouldn't ever do this. I feel that it's important that I discover things with the knowledge I possess in the moment, untainted by outside sources such as time-travelling. If this happened, I would no longer be who I am, and that is something I can't have.

What base do you like to go with your ramen?

It's between the meat base or the miso base. I'm tending to the miso soup base, since that is what I have most commonly, but the meat base is good too.

Will you ask me some questions too? :P

Maybe ;)

Winter

Years
    When did you come out of the closet?

When did you lose your virginity?

Have you ever been hospitalized? If so, what for?

If virtual reality was a thing, what's the first game you'd play?

Circuit

Years
    When did you come out of the closet?

When I got bored of Hide and Seek because my sister couldn't find me.

When did you lose your virginity?

That would have been around summer 2013, when I was 17.

Have you ever been hospitalized? If so, what for?

Well, I've been operated on, but I've not been hospitalised by illness. I've had a hernia removed when I was 7, but I've never been so ill that I'd need to spend time in a hospital for treatment and recovery. Lucky me I guess XD

If virtual reality was a thing, what's the first game you'd play?

It very nearly is a thing (I was at an electronics showcase recently, and they had VR machines there) and I would definitely like to see Skyrim or a similar rpg in VR. Pokémon would be cool too!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is this the real NinjaAiden? :3

How well do you know Japanese?

If you were a Pokémon, which would you be?

Circuit

Years
    Is this the real NinjaAiden? :3

He is dead and no longer exists. I ate him c:<

How well do you know Japanese?

Not at all really any more. Yeah, I forgot it all when I started learning German. I can only recognise the Kana. That's it.

If you were a Pokémon, which would you be?

Dunno. I really don't know. I'll leave that to someone with better judgement than I.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
    Wow I can finally access this (woo supportership ^^)
    Don't know if this has been asked before, but what's your favourite song/artist?
    Also what has been the happiest/saddest moment in your life and why? c:

Winter

Years
    What was your first impression of user Ice Goddess?

If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you need the most?

What's the most reckless thing you've ever done?

Do you read and/or write poetry?

Circuit

Years
    Don't know if this has been asked before, but what's your favourite song/artist?

My favourite song right now is probably either Good Riddance by Green Day or Unbelievable by Owl City. My favourite artist though is Jack Johnson.

Also what has been the happiest/saddest moment in your life and why? c:

I don't really have a happiest moment tbh, I can't just pick one out like I can for my saddest memory. Which is when my nan died. Outside the obvious reasons why this is sad, she was the happiest, loveliest most caring person I've ever know, and for the time she was alive raised me as much as my mum did. Always positive, always smiling, I really miss her.

What was your first impression of user Ice Goddess?

Ngl, I though you were a bit obnoxious. Still do, but in a more friendly way now :)

If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you need the most?

Water, Shelter, Food. In that order. I don't plan on remaining here, so I will make sure I can survive long enough to return home.

What's the most reckless thing you've ever done?

I've stolen some stuff from the Natural History museum in London. Not valuable, well... A little, but hey.

Do you read and/or write poetry?

Used to read it, want to write it, I just lack the inspiration and talent for wordplay. Though it is a medium that interests me, it doesn't enough to make me prioritise it over other activities.

Etherion

Mega or Primal formes?
    Thoughts on Ash-Greninja?
    Is Pokemon Z confirmed in your book?

╔╦╦
    ╠╬╬╬╣
    ╠╬╬╬╣Do you like chocolate?
    ╠╬╬╬╣
    ╚╩╩╩╝

Circuit

Years
    Hey Aiden~

Hey Giodude!

Mega or Primal formes?

Hmm... I like them all? I think they're all related and picking between them is impossible, since they're essentially the same :P

Thoughts on Ash-Greninja?

I feel like this is a tacky anime development, and I really am weary of this going any further

Is Pokemon Z confirmed in your book?

Well some form of X/Y sequel is for sure. There have always been sequels, and the announcement of the Zygarde forms is pretty solid proof.

╔╦╦
    ╠╬╬╬╣
    ╠╬╬╬╣Do you like chocolate?
    ╠╬╬╬╣
    ╚╩╩╩╝

Hell yeah I love it!

Circuit

Years
    Buuuuuuuuuump. Come on folks, I know you've got questions you reaaaallly wanna ask so dooo eeeet!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What is the color of your toothbrush?

How many years would you want to live for?

When is our Mitula theme finished?

Back