• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Hello everyone! I'm Fish Carckers, and yeah, i mispelled it on purpose. I just created my profile 3 days ago, but I only got the nerve to post until today.

When I first learned about Pokecommunity, I was finding Pokemon ROMHacks, specifically Pokemon Glazed. To tell truth, I played pokemon when I was a child, but I only got addicted to it when I was 12. I only started ROMHacking the last week, and I only learned how to change pokemon sprites.

Anyways, I hope that I can get along with other members of the community! Cheers!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello, Fish Carckers. Interesting name that you got there, haha.

I have no idea we both find out of Pokécommunity because of the same reason, Pokémon hacks. Btw, do you enjoy current Pokémon games like X and Y, if you have one? Anyway, I hope you have a good day visiting in here, and you can VM me if you want. And good luck at your Pokémon hacking, Fish Carckers!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Welcome. I'm pretty new myself. Romhacking (from what I can tell) does seem to be the area a lot of people are flocking too. I'm sure you'll find many friends within the community.

Years
  • Don't worry, you're definitely not too late with making an introduction thread! Anyways, nice to see you Fish Carckers!

Our ROM Hacking boards attract a lot of new members every single day because of the fact most of the popular hacks were made by people who were here at some point. Given you got into hacking very recently I'm sure you can learn lots over in our ROM Hacking boards, where you'll hang out with some really cool hackers and some beginners such as yourself. I never played a ROM hack before, mostly because my computer hates downloading them for some weird reason, but I still love Pokemon regardless.

Have a great time with us, and if you ever want to chat I'm always open for a visitor message whenever you feel interested. Good luck with your hacking projects and I hope you have a nice weekend as well!

- Hikamaru

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Fish Carckers, and yeah, i mispelled it on purpose. I just created my profile 3 days ago, but I only got the nerve to post until today.

When I first learned about Pokecommunity, I was finding Pokemon ROMHacks, specifically Pokemon Glazed. To tell truth, I played pokemon when I was a child, but I only got addicted to it when I was 12. I only started ROMHacking the last week, and I only learned how to change pokemon sprites.

Anyways, I hope that I can get along with other members of the community! Cheers!

Hey Carckers,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :)
    PC is really well known for its ROM hacks, so I'm sure you'll find something that you'll enjoy. Even though I haven't finished playing Glazed, it looks to be a really polished hack so far, and I'm enjoying every bit of it, especially when you consider it's a GBA hack.

ROM Hacking is quite the challenge, especially when you're just starting out - so don't hesitate to ask some of the more experienced ROM hackers in the boards, you won't have any question unanswered because from what I've seen, the boards there are buzzing with activity, and is really active in general. Good luck with your ROM hacking endeavors.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or want to drop a question, I'll be more than happy to help. Enjoy yourself here on PC, and I hope you'll stick around. Have a great time! ^~^

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    To tell truth, Glazed is what brought me to Pokecommunity. I've been playing ROM Hacks ever since I learned about it, and so far, ROMhacks are far better than the original games, for me at least.

Years
  • ROM hacks are really great. :) The plots there tend to be really fun and more fleshed-out than the usual simple storylines we get in the official games. A lot of new members adore hacks as well and there are many of them to try out here; I look up to our hackers for all the time and energy they put in to make them amazing.

Anyways, welcome to PC, Fish! Great to have you aboard. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time here if you're looking to learn more about hacking as we have so many tools to utilize here. We're definitely one of the best Pokemon hacking communities out there.

Good luck and have fun! Let me know if you're confused about the forum!

Back