• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    https://imgur.com/a/qQ1Z8

I am trying to finish my star card collection, just bought some yesterday, finished sorting them out, sleeving them, casing them and hoala, post them right away.I have tried my luck with booster packs but it seems, it's better to just go for singles now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Yesterday I opened 3 of the new pin blisters and an older 9.98 black and white blister from Walmart.

M Gardevoir 1: M Steelix Ex
    Volcanion: Magearna Full Art
    Drifblim: Deoxys Ex
    M Gardevoir 2: M Gardevoir Full Art and Hydreigon Break

Years
    Yesterday I opened 3 of the new pin blisters and an older 9.98 black and white blister from Walmart.

M Gardevoir 1: M Steelix Ex
    Volcanion: Magearna Full Art
    Drifblim: Deoxys Ex
    M Gardevoir 2: M Gardevoir Full Art and Hydreigon Break

You have some pretty crazy pack luck to be pulling all that in 4 pin blisters.

Anyway, opened a couple more TCGO packs tonight.

Ancient Origins: Gyarados, Tryanitar Spirit Link
    BreakPoint: Darkrai EX, reverse holo Raticate, Professor Sycamore, All-Night Party

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I have had some good luck with Steam Siege, I think I only need 4 full arts from the set now, Volcanion gold, Steelix, Gardevoir and Sycamore.

Anyways I recently pulled Volcanion Full Art from some single packs and a M Glalie Full Art from a 6 pack/2 holo blister from Target.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I opened a Steam Siege ETB, it contained a Volcanion Full Art, M Steelix Ex, Yanmega Break, Hydreigon Holo and Chandelure Holo.

I also opened some single packs and got Gardevoir Ex.

Years
    Man, you get all of the cool pulls!

I opened a Steam Siege Booster today. It contained:
    Cobalion, Steelix Spirit Link, Captivating PokePuff

The TCGO Pack for it contained:
    Pyroar, Bisharp, Greedy Dice

And the downtime apology Steam Siege Pack contained:
    Toxicroak, reverse holo Talonflame, Armor Fossil Shieldon

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I don't think I've seem a kinder set then Steam Siege, usually I pull lots of duplicate full arts before I can pull most, but with this set I've only pulled 2 duplicate full arts out of 9 full arts total.

I just pulled Steelix Full Art today, along with a Xerneas Break and a Talonflame Break.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Found the Pikachu EX and Victini Collection tonight.

Spoiler:

Years
    I opened a Breakthrough single pack blister with the Jirachi XY67 Promo inside.

Physical pack contained: Empoleon, Brigette, Buddy-Buddy Rescue

TCGO Pack contained: Zoroark, Heavy Boots, Heavy Ball

Found the Pikachu EX and Victini Collection tonight.

Spoiler:

Wait, those two in particular? Because I'm pretty sure I actually have yet to pull either one.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I opened a M Rayquaza box, it had an Energy Switch secret rare and a holo Feraligatr.

I also opened 2 Steam Siege 3 packs, the first was pretty good. It had a Magearna ex, an Yveltal Break, a holo Hydreigon, a rev Ampharos and a rev Volcanion.

The other had a Pyroar Break.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I'm done... I don't even know how to describe what just happened.

I went to Walmart and bought some of their $9.98 backstock blisters, I got 2 of the ones with 2 packs and the Kalos starter alternate holos, as well as 2 Primal Clash 3 packs. I also got some Steam Siege pin blisters.

I just opened the first blister and I haven't even opened the rest because something just happened that I can't explain. Like I wish I was filming it because my jaw hit the floor, it's unbelievable. The equivalent of finding 2 shinies in a horde in the video games I think.

Spoiler:

Years
    Yo, can I have your luck?

Anyway, opened a Steam Siege single pack blister with a Lucario XY140 promo in it. Also a pretty cool looking Rayquaza coin I've never seen before.

Physical Pack: Nidoking, Hawlucha
    TCGO Pack: Bisharp, Special Charge

Also unlocked a Primal Clash booster on the TCGO: Kingdra, Groudon Spirit Link, Dive Ball, Escape Rope

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
    Opened a Steam Siege pack and got a full art Pokemon Ranger! Pretty cool, I always love full art cards.
    Though the best thing I've got in a physical pack in a while was a foil Steelix Spirt Link. I'm really bad at picking packs, apparently.

Years
    Opened a BreakPoint single pack blister with a special holo Hydreigon from Phantom Forces in it.

Physical pack contained a FULL ART ESPEON EX!
    Spoiler:

TCGO Pack: Luxray, Max Potion, All-Night Party, Potion.

The physical pack was a pretty nice surprise.

Opened a Steam Siege pack and got a full art Pokemon Ranger! Pretty cool, I always love full art cards.
    Though the best thing I've got in a physical pack in a while was a foil Steelix Spirt Link. I'm really bad at picking packs, apparently.

Personally, that Full Art Pokemon Ranger is what I think is the best thing you've pulled.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Yesterday I pulled the full art Professor Sycamore, that just leaves 2 cards for Steam Siege.

The full art Gardevoir, which isn't a surprise as I never pulled the full art Gardevoir from Primal Clash either. And the secret rare Volcanion. But to be honest I don't really care about those cards, the Professor Sycamore was the last card from the set I had yet to pull that I wanted so glad to get that one. Also really happy with this set with the lack of duplicate full arts pulled.

I also finished Fates Collide with a BCBM, full art Alakazam came in the mail today. The Alakazam is actually my 931st ultra rare, hoping to get to 1,000.

I also opened the Pikachu Ex box and it contained M Charizard Ex, Gardevoir FA and Blastoise Ex. From Generations I'm missing Charizard Ex, Jolteon Ex, Vaporeon Ex and Golem Ex.

Years
    I feel like I need to steal some of Maserati's pack luck to start pulling good things again. Before Espeon EX, it was a pretty long lull between full arts for me.

Opened a Fates Collide blister with a Gastly XY132 promo in it.

Physical Pack: Mothim, Chaos Tower

TCGO Pack: Zygarde, Reuniclus, Ultra Ball, Energy Reset

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back