• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Borderlands Pizza Party! (BYOP)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Borderlands Pizza Party! (BYOP)

Borderlands Pizza Party! (BYOP)

PIZZA PARTY!
    (No pizza will be provided)

So, you want to hear a story? One of daring and courage and great displays of power? One filled with loot and booty? One with an evil villain, hellbent on destroying everything the hero knows? Well too bad! You get Borderlands.

That's right! Our first event as the new Gaming mods is one based on Borderlands! The first-person-tactical-online-multiplayer-co-op-shoot-em-up-with-diablo-style-loot-and-role-playing-game-elements that we all love is currently, or was previously depending on when you read this, available in the Humble Bundle, making it the perfect time for new players to discover the game, and veteran players to dust off their Steam client!

If you pay just a dollar you can get Borderlands with most of its DLC. If you beat the average you can get Borderlands 2, both DLC character, Headhunter packs 1-4, the Creature Slaughterdome, the remaining BL DLC, and a coupon for 75% off The Pre-Sequel. That package alone is a great deal. If you pay $15, you get the Borderlands 2 Season Pass, the last Headhunter pack, and the Ultimate Vault Hunter upgrade pack, a great value to get some Borderlands goodness on PC! Jump on it while you can! There's only about a week left as of this writing.

In order to participate in this little CL4PT-P Pizza Soiree you only need a Steam account and a copy of Borderlands, Borderlands 2, or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on PC. We will be hosting a big voice chat via Skype or Steam, depending on what works best. Console players are welcome as well, but be aware that we will probably have the most players on Steam, and you will still want to be able to chat on our line. A mic isn't required since chat clients include text, but it is highly recommended.

The event will take place on the weekend of the 18th. Exactly what time and what days we can decide as a group since I'm sure we don't all have the same schedule. You may sign up any time!

Username:
    Steam Name:
    Skype Name:
    Game(s): (Borderlands games)
    Preferred Time: (17th, 18th, and/or 19th)
    Preferred Chat: (Steam, Skype, or other suggestions)

Username: Azazel
    Steam Name: Rexzilla
    Skype Name: NecrumWarrior
    Game(s): Borderlands & Borderlands 2 (TPS on 360)
    Preferred Time: No preference
    Preferred Chat: Skype

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Username: Quajutsu
    Game: Borderlands 2
    Preferred Time: 19th
    Steam name and Skype name: sak0991

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hey look, I paid two bucks so I have the game now. I've heard some good things about this game so why not pick it up?
    Username: striderviper
    Game(s): Borderlands 1
    Preferred Time: No preference

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Hell yeah :D I haven't played Borderlands multiplayer (Firefox doesn't recognize that as a word. wat) in SUCH a long time.

Username: Talon
    Game(s): Borderlands ; Borderlands 2
    Preferred Time: 17th, 18th, 19th, anything works for me
    (As requested) Steam Names: Stylistical1 and Stylistical2

Long story as to why I have two of the same steam names.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Already enough players for 1 party! Yay! The more players we get the more parties we can have running at the same time. It's a shame the game is limited to 4 per game but whatever!

Any characters you guys have your eye on? I want to finally play as Mordecai myself. If I get on BL2 though I might play as Axton since I never used him.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • WELL. Late as always.

Username: Klippy
    Preferred Time: 19th

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Username: TwilightBlade
    Preferred Time: 18th or 19th

I have BL1, BL2, and TPS on PS3. My steam is chaotic_emerald

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Totally didn't occur to me to ask for Steam names. Please add a Steam name and a Skype name to your sign ups.

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
    Years
  • Username:Tryndamere
    Steam Name: seamon
    Game(s): (Borderlands games) Borderlands, Borderlands 2, <I may get Pre Sequel but that is tentative right now>
    Preferred Time: (17th, 18th, and/or 19th) :Any
    Preferred Chat: (Steam, Skype, or other suggestions): Steam

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • The Borderlands Humble Bundle has concluded. I hope everyone who wanted it picked it up while they had the chance.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I will not be available on Sunday the 19th. Something has come up that I need to attend. On Friday and Saturday I will be available. If you want to be added to a Skype group before the event, please PM me so I can get you in there!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I will not be able to play Borderlands today, as my computer crashed yesterday and I need to re download it. If you want to play still and have Skype, you can follow this link to join the chat. If you are not using Skype, message me on Steam (username rexzilla) and I will add you to a group there.

Back