• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ~*!*~Boy or girl~*!*~

~*!*~BOY OR GIRL~*!*~

• Boy

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Girl

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Okay here is the perfect question since we all she the trainer heroes.
    Which one are you going to pick?

I'm going to pick the female because I'm a girl and she looks better than the boy.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    I know people will disagree with me on this, but i think the heads look retarded. I thought that the overworlds would look better than that. They have big heads and tiny bodys. But they do have shadows so it's good. Anyway, i think i would pick the boy as i'm a boy :D

Persona

Banned
    Years
    For sure I'd pick the boy. You know the reason why xD

But the girl looks better, she's cute. The guy is okay, but his hat is weird xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    im going to try to get both games and pick the boy for one and the girl for other if not the boy then if i ever start a new game the girl

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Probaly the girl... she looks so much better than the boy, besides, I always tend to pick the girl player the first time I play a Pokémon game.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Hmm...good question. I know I'll end up playing both eventually, but first...probably the guy, simply because Shorties seems bent on taking the girl and I like variety. Besides, I have this peculiar urge to name him Pierre or Jean-Paul. xD

Years
    Alter Ego said:
    Hmm...good question. I know I'll end up playing both eventually, but first...probably the guy, simply because Shorties seems bent on taking the girl and I like variety. Besides, I have this peculiar urge to name him Pierre or Jean-Paul. xD
    Good point :P Same here. I guess I'll choose the boy on Diamond (which is gonna be my "basic" edition) and the girl in Pearl.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Although I like the girl's design slightly more, I'll be flipping a coin to decide when it comes time to start a new game. I wouldn't mind playing as either.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    It's actually been a really hard choice for me, as the boy has SUCH a cool outfit... but then again, so does the girl, and people give me strange looks if I gender-bend in real life - considoring how feminine I dress.

Back