• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Breeder's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    I would be interested in a 6IV ditto...however i have a deposit in for another givaway. Can I put it up in a couple of days?

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Ok actually Yveltal is very efficent (thanks Yveltal!) so it will be up soon (it will be a tyrunt put up on the gts so look for it)! Thanks!
    Edit: IGN: Xanet
    Also Gender: male
    Level:1
    I got traded a level 94 ditto for a level 1 tyrunt that wasn't yours...lol....
    Edit:
    Actually that is no longer there and my tyrunt keeps getting traded for level 100 dittos that are not yours...so lets try this...
    IGN: Roxack
    Pokemon: Turtwig
    Pokemon Gender: Male
    Level: 1

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi! I'd like to get the three Hidden Power dittos. My fc and ign is in my sig. I'll go ahead and add you now! And thanks for this opportunity. I've been wanting to get these dittos for a while now :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Hey, Do you still have a 6IV japanese ditto?
    I've uploaded a lv1 Gastly named PC, and my IGN is JOTAS.

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • You three still wanted my Dittos or not? Still have lots of them :)

Just put lv 1-10 junk Pokemon (maybe poocheyna, Stunfisk, Dunsparce, or anything) and PLEASE INFORM ME about the pokemon, gender and level in this thread after you deposit it.

Yes, I just give it to you
    Happy breding AI :)

What gender and level your luvdisc, since i can't found it :(

I can take a HP Fire Ditto. and a maybe a Modest 6IV Jap. Ditto?

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • Btw ill be adding your friend code. when are you available?

Hello guys, sorry to taking so long to reply this thread. My collegs activity was so tiring and I dont have much time to get online
    - I dont understand why you get ditto from GTS that does not mine. If you still wanna get my own ditto, you can choose to upload it on GTS later (when im be able to online) or add my FC and we have a direct trade
    - For those who wanted multiple ditto, please be patient until weekend. I only be able to online at Sat/Sun

Thanks for understanding this ...

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    Hi

Thanks a lot for doing this mate! Id love a Trick Room (5iv 0 Spd) ditto!

Ive deposited a Level 5 Male Snivy and my IGN is Ronan.

My Friend Code is 2981-7726-4151

Appreciated!

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Sorry for the delay. Been kinda busy, what witgh Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and all. I hope the Luvdisc don't have to be level 1-10. Because they can only be caught at level 15 where I'm able to encounter them.

If you're not online tonight, it might have to wait until after the weekend because I won't be home. I can still catch Luvdisc, though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I've deposited a Level 3 Female Pidgey named PC, I'd like a Modest 6IV Japanese Ditto if there is one available. My IGN is Nionel and my FC is 2750 - 2479 - 4268.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back