• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

brush and flush

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's your evening routine? From the moment you decide "i should probably head off to bed" until you're ready to sleep.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Go to the bathroom, take my meds, put a nose strip on, turn my relaxing music on and face plant into bed. I may or may not watch TV before going to bed but that's usually tossed in there as mostly background noise and I'll play on my phone for a bit while that cat tries to decide where on the bed she wants to sleep.

Years
  • I don't really have one since I never really know when I'll actually be sleeping. I honestly didn't really think this was much of a thing for most people too though.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I think my routine is not very interesting ^^"
    While prepping my dinner, I also prepare my breakfast and lunch, and my clothes for tomorrow.
    During and after dinner, I watch a live, work on my personal projects, write or play videogames. After dinner, I brush my teeth, check if the doors are closed, if the plates are turned off, if the radiator is on (in winter).
    Then I go to bed to continue the abovementioned activities in a more comfy place.
    When I decide it's time to sleep, I shut down or hibernate my laptop, I recharge my phone (it's always mute so I don't have to mute it), I put earplugs, turn the lights off and that's it. ^^"

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    - Use toilet
    - Wash face
    - Brush teeth
    - Change into bedclothes
    - Floss. Usually watches something on the computer. Dawdles here for varying amounts of time, depending on the current time.
    - Turn off computer and any lights.
    - Fill water bottle
    - Use toilet again. (Not entirely necessary. May have been a while since the first time, though.)
    - Apply moisturizer to hands. (Colder months only.)
    - Turn on white noise machine. Drowns out other people in the morning.
    - Apply lip balm
    - Get in bed

Adds two more things without a set time. May occur before the above list or in the first half.
    - Walk around for ten minutes. Sleeps better.
    - Place food for thawing or soaking in the refrigerator.

Last edited:
    Years
  • After dinner I use the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, put cream on my face, use the computer for around 3 hours, comb my hair, use the bathroom, get undressed, and then go to bed.

Years
    • Seen today
    'me time' from 7:00 PM until 12:00 PM. I finish up any homework, take dog outside, watch movies, play video games, brush teeth in between, eat a yogurt or something small, respond to any texts/emails/messages.

I'm very gracious with my time when we have company over, however when they stay past the 7:00 PM hour, I internally start wondering "are they leaving soon".

Years
  • Wrap up anything I'm doing and turn my computer off.
    Take my meds.
    Brush teeth.
    Go to the toilet.
    Wash hands and if I have a headache take Paracetamol.
    Lie awake for a couple hours while my brain decides to process random things.
    Nap time.

Back