• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] bug after battles

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Hello, this is my first thread here, I hope you don't mind if I start asking for help, since I'm a beginner...
    I'm creating a FireRed hack, I added new maps, new trainers, etc, but sometimes after the player defeats or catch a wild pokemon close to a trainer the "control" passes to the trainer sprite and the player loses control of his character. When it happens close to a warp it gets back to normal if the player reaches the warp, but if it happens far from a warp the player gets stuck and can't get back the control of its char.

Is there a solution for this bug? I'm pretty sure the trainer battle script is correct, I just can't figure out what could be causing this bug...

Thanks in advance for your attention and your help. I hope I can be useful in the future too.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    bug after battles

Just don't select the [Look Down] that is above the [Hidden] because that one always glitches up. Dunno why it's there in the first place, but eh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Gosh, I can't believe it was that simple... I spent hours trying to solve this problem. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Am I supposed to mark it as "solved" somehow or a moderator will do that?

Last edited:
    Back