• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] CAILLOU THE TTRAINER

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    OK, this is my fisrt pokemon fan fik so plz like it!!!

Ok, so one day caillu was with mommy nd he was eating pokemon sereal with his pikaspoon, then he saids "i want to be like ash one day!!!!". LALL of a suddn he got sucked. Next thing he know he was in pokemon world! He found some old and dirty pokballs on the ground so he took them. he saw a wild pikachu in the trees up ahead!! "Wait pikaauh!! " yelled caullou!! Pika turned round and then ash jumped down from the top of the trees.. ASh was older and much stronger than before. he said to caillou that he was the beest trainer in the entire county and that he beet gary like 100 years ago or sumthing. Cailloi was soo happy nd asked if ash could train him. Ash said "no but maybe when u get big like me ill show u some special trikcs" Caillou said ok then he caught a ledyba! WOW said ash, that was a super rare ledyab that was created in a labertory! It HAS 10000000000 EV PoINTS!!! thats when caillou knew he could destroy ash one day

TOO BE CONt....

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Okay, I know there's not set quality rule, but it's plainly obvious to me that you didn't spend much, if any, time on this. I don't require a lot from fics, but the rules clearly state that they have to be readable. There's way too many grammar mistakes and misspellings here to let this story stand. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to close this. If you want to post a story here, you're going to have to try a little harder than this.

If you have any questions or concerns, VM/PM me and I'll be happy to clear up any confusion. Until then...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back