• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Years
  • I'm not huge on 7 and 14, but 2 and 11 are definitely my favorites. I gotta give it to Treyarch for making much more creative emblems this time around though. All the previous CoD emblems were cool and actually realistic... but they were sorta boring if you ask me.
    This is the first game where I've actually enjoyed all of the prestige emblems. I don't know why people had a problem with them in MW2, because I thought most of them were creative.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    As I type this, I'm ranked 12 in the world in TDM this week. It'll only go down from there, but it's still awesome.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    1:
    Primary: Galil + Dual Mag
    Secondary: M1911 + Upgraded Iron Sights (but as soon as I see another primary the 1911 goes bye bye)
    Equipment: Frag, Concussion, Motion Sensor
    Perks: Hardline Pro, Slight of Hand Pro, Ninja Pro

3: Yea... 7 times. As you can see by the emblems here I'm on the suit of armor. Personally I don't like the icon for the 6th or 7th prestige.

Hah, I'm running the same sort of set up, only with a suppressor and Marathon.

I've never seen the emblems up close till now, they look pretty sweet. I'm liken' the 15 'stege, very hardcore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I've just had my best session yet.
    These Christmas noobs are the greatest thing to happen to gaming since online gaming was introduced to consoles
    I finally broke even with my KD too :D

Years
  • As I type this, I'm ranked 12 in the world in TDM this week. It'll only go down from there, but it's still awesome.
    Congratulations! Is this on the Xbox or PS3?

Also, last night I was trying to level up after recently prestiging. I was Level 5 when I got on, and my connection lagged me out of xbox live at Level 11. I didn't have a problem with it, since this happens all of the time for me. However, when I signed back on, apparently the servers didn't realize I had ranked up and I'm still Level 5.
    I don't mind it that much, as it only took 30 minutes to get to there, but it still a little annoying, and I also got TDM Titan challenge done (come first in a game of TDM, which isn't hard if you're a higher level) while I was playing.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

Also, last night I was trying to level up after recently prestiging. I was Level 5 when I got on, and my connection lagged me out of xbox live at Level 11. I didn't have a problem with it, since this happens all of the time for me. However, when I signed back on, apparently the servers didn't realize I had ranked up and I'm still Level 5.
    I don't mind it that much, as it only took 30 minutes to get to there, but it still a little annoying, and I also got TDM Titan challenge done (come first in a game of TDM, which isn't hard if you're a higher level) while I was playing.
    I've never heard of that. That sucks tons! Hope it doesn't happen to me because that is something that would hugely piss me off lol.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011

I've had that happen to me as well, it gets frustrating if your doing hard contracts.

Years
  • I've had that happen to me as well, it gets frustrating if your doing hard contracts.
    It is. Luckily, the first game I played when I got online this morning got me my contract (you have to love the Christmas noobs), and I'm Level 15 now, making a lot of progress.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Yeah, if you're going to Prestige, now's the perfect time to do it. All the christmas noobs help a ton. Hopefully I can get through this Prestige and get to my next one relatively fast haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017

It's on Xbox.

And yeah, I've had the servers set me back in rank too. Needs to be fixed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    One of my friend's friend was #9 on the domination leaderboard. Turned out that he boosted his way there, and was promptly reset.
    I just had 5 really good games and that's what put me up so high. Out of the 11 people in front of me, I counted 4 that had definitely boosted their way up there. It sucks because I know I should be higher up, but I'm not.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    One of my friend's friend was #9 on the domination leaderboard. Turned out that he boosted his way there, and was promptly reset.

It's a real heartbreaker, that, because the top of the PS3 leaderboards (Domination) boosted his way to the top.

Years
  • It's a real heartbreaker, that, because the top of the PS3 leaderboards (Domination) boosted his way to the top.
    A lot of people have boosted their way to get high up on the leaderboards. Happens all the time in this game. Luckily, people can look at their recent games and report them to get reset.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    A lot of people have boosted their way to get high up on the leaderboards. Happens all the time in this game. Luckily, people can look at their recent games and report them to get reset.

Yeah, another good way that feature is used.
    By the way, is anyone getting annoyed with second chance?
    I had a really good sniper clip that I was going to upload, that got wrecked by 2 second chancers

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • I noticed that sensitivity plays a role in your gameplay, so I'm asking what sense do you guys play on?

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
  • I noticed that sensitivity plays a role in your gameplay, so I'm asking what sense do you guys play on?

3 it's not to fast but not to slow.

I am curious about whether Mason assassinates JFK or not because at the end of the game it shows a clip of JFK on his assassination day (I think) and then it zooms in on someones face,
    Possibly Mason.

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
  • Wow I haven't posted in a while here. I've set up a class for sniping on objective games, such as Domination and Headquarters, and I want to see what you all think, and please do so with suggestions:

Primary; L96A1 w/ Variable Scope
    Secondary; Dual Makarovs
    Equipment; Semtex, Flashbang and Motion sensor
    Perks:
    1~ Ghost Pro
    2~ Sleight of Hand Pro
    3~ Ninja Pro

I'm comfortable with sniping at the moment, going positive in most games. I would like to keep the variable scope as it helps me with distances and one-shot-kills.
    Suggestions/Advice greatly appreciated!

Years
  • By the way, is anyone getting annoyed with second chance?
    I had a really good sniper clip that I was going to upload, that got wrecked by 2 second chancers
    It can get very annoying. When I was playing with my friend yesterday, he went down into second chance and he got a triple with a CZ75. I couldn't believe it. The other team must have been very annoyed.

I noticed that sensitivity plays a role in your gameplay, so I'm asking what sense do you guys play on?
    I play on 10. I've gotten used to it over time. If I come back from playing a game like Halo or Bad Company, I'll start on 8.

I am curious about whether Mason assassinates JFK or not because at the end of the game it shows a clip of JFK on his assassination day (I think) and then it zooms in on someones face,
    Possibly Mason.
    That person in the crowd is Mason, and that is to show that he probably killed JFK.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Wow I haven't posted in a while here. I've set up a class for sniping on objective games, such as Domination and Headquarters, and I want to see what you all think, and please do so with suggestions:

Primary; L96A1 w/ Variable Scope
    Secondary; Dual Makarovs
    Equipment; Semtex, Flashbang and Motion sensor
    Perks:
    1~ Ghost Pro
    2~ Sleight of Hand Pro
    3~ Ninja Pro

I'm comfortable with sniping at the moment, going positive in most games. I would like to keep the variable scope as it helps me with distances and one-shot-kills.
    Suggestions/Advice greatly appreciated!
    First of all dont expect to snipe in headquarters. The hq is hardly ever outdoors in a wide area, its mostly in a small room. Second hardly anybody sound *****s in black ops so you might as well just replace ninja with hacker or tactical mask pro. Third sleight of hand pro is useless to snipers now. You can only get a faster reload out of it for snipers. So I recommend putting on either steady aim pro or scout. Steady aim pro helps the sights fly faster up faster after running which is helpful (Helps to have marathon with this) I have no problem with variable zoom (b'')b

Hope this helps

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    It's strongly hinted at that Mason is indeed the one who killed JFK, or at least had a part in his assassination. The obvious one being his face in the crowd at the end of the game. There's also the part when you're beating up Dragovich. "You made me almost kill my President" and Dragovich responds with "Almost?". So he definitely had a major part in the assassination, if not actually doing the act himself.

As for that question on the sensitivity, I play at 9. I'm perfectly comfortable with that. 8 and 7 would probably work fine too though. 10 would take a bit of getting use to, in my opinion. Anything else is just too slow for me.

Back