• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Calling All Aussies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • okay well there are not many aussie members here but im interestied to know how many of us there is, as for a long time i thought i was the only australian here. so now im calling all aussie members....please join the very small but still significant aussie member group!

Soph

Years
  • meh lucky u to ever have even GONE there. i jave never even been out of WA and WA is real boring, everyone knows its te most cut-off state.

Soph

Years
  • meanie. *cries*

grrr i cant even go to pokemon events they are all in mealbourne....poor little perth and bunbury never have big events the perth royal show is like the biggest. *rolls eyes* PAthetic. i dont even go for a WA footy team, i vouch for the brisbane lions, have for about 87 years. heheh they are finally winning some finals....maybe it will be 3 in a row this year!

Last edited:

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • lol Brisbane Lions ROX.... nwell I go to some pokemon events held in Brisbane...last time i went wass 2 years ago...Octo. 6 he day after my grandfather died to get a superrare Celebi.

Soph

Years
  • *looks mad*

I HATE U NINTEDO AUSTRALIA! stuiiiiipid people! WA has NEVER had a pokemon event EVER! its NOT FAIR! *smashes up Nintedo AU HQ.*

and i wish they would get their butts into gear and give us a release date for pokemon colleseum too!

oy jason how old are u?

Last edited:

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • Fine change it to !OZ! Aussie !OZ!

We have couple of chats in the offtopic so we got ideas to post it here....soph and otheresw ere looking for aussies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back