• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can Someone Help Me Find a Fan Game From When I Was a Kid?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    The only thing I remember (and the main reason I'm looking for it tbh) is that it had some kind of anime intro before the title screen with a song I really liked. For a while I thought it was Pokemon Pyrite, the fangame where you play as Silver and join Team Rocket, but I just found that game again and this intro I'm looking for was not in it. I'm not sure if it used to have that back in the day and it got taken out before it got updated in 2016 or if the game I'm thinking of is similar. I feel like there were shots of Silver in the cutscene but I'm not sure. I know I played this in elementary school, so the latest the game could have come out, or at least be available for download, is like 2012. I've tried relentlessly googling for it but all that comes up are rom hacks and newer fangames. I could be wrong about a lot of the details though so if anyone has any ideas on what I might be thinking of let me know lol.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey mate! Look that! Is a GSC style fangame, this is the real story of RED.

Back