• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Cherrim!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    There's a rogue Cherrim on the loose! The city has put out a bounty of ONE MILLION POKEDOLLARS to whoever brings them this Cherrim alive!

You can catch it and bring it in, you can try to protect it, whatever you want... but you have to capture that Cherrim from the user above you! I've got it in a net and I'm on my way to turn it in-- what you gonna do?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Omg yessss I'm loving this game already! :D

Spiritomb, go use Shadow Sneak to stealthily grab Cherrim out of that net! Awesome, now the Cherrim is in my Spiritomb's possession! THAT PRIZE MONEY WILL BE OURS!

Years
    My lovely Sylveon uses Moonblast, fainting your Spiritomb and allowing me to grab the Cherrim!

Meadow

Years
    NOT SO FAST! Lapras, use your Psychic powers to move that Cherrim on top of your back!

Now it's time to ship the package by sea mail. :D

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I made the dinosaur surfer blind while you guys weren't looking, so he collided with a cliff and I now have the flower thing!

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Oh, no waay! Ariados, quickly use Spider Web on Witari S.N.C. PageEmperor!

OK, I'll be taking that! (It's OK, Cherrim. I will protect you and keep you ... FOREVER!!)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA (this is fun!)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Aha, but I have bribed a squadron of Swellow to ambush that Ariados and allow me to chase that Cherrim into a corner!

Years
    Your Swellow aren't very affective to my Aggron who's grabbed the Cherrim to bring it to me!

Meadow

Years
    Ah, but my Kingler has used Bubble Beam on the Cherrim to make it super slippery, so it slips out of Aggron's grip and falls into Kingler's grip! :D

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    *casually sets a trap using my Bulbasaur's vine whip, tripping you in the process*

Shame on you all, this poor Cherrim deserves to be free and wild! I'll be taking it to a nice nature preserve now!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I summon my Weezing who sends a smokescreen at Sneasel so the Cherrim is mine nao! :D

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    OK Absol! Unleash Snatch, now!
    (A blurry figure passes by Hades and Cherrim is now at my hands!!)

Cherry(Swellow), Fly to Anville Town, now!... Please?

Years
    Miah runs on their way to turn the Cherrim in they arrive only to realise that that they have a decoy. While they were not looking I took the Cherrim with my Weavile's thief and replaced it with a Ditto. I fly on my Braviary and hide on an island that I assume is abandoned. At least I hope it is abandoned.

Years
    I call out Ampharos who lands a super effective thunderbolt attack before we grab the Cherrim and run off.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    But before you run off, my Beartic uses Surf. Seems underwhelming? (grabs Cherrim swiftly as I ride my Beartic and surf away)

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    OK... huh?
    Why is this Cherrim... WHAT?!

FINE! Abra, Teleport! (BloOoOoOoOoOo0p!)

Ah, there it is...
    Sableye, Shadow Sneak!

(Suddenly... a shadow engulfed The Ghost of You Know Who (lol) and snatched the Cherrim!)
    ...Would it be better to just give a way the Cherrim?
    I don't see a reason for me to need so much money...

(Throws the poor Cherrim carelessly on the next person)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    / catches carelessly tossed Cherrim

/ looks around awkwardly

/ unleashes squad of Houndoom to cover my exit

/ swishes cape and performs said exit

Back