• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Years
  • Nothing my Arcanine can't keep up with. I snatch Pichu out of your arms while passing you by on Arcanine. Thank you for the takeaway =D

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I kidnap Ash's Pikachu solely so it can disintigrate your bike and I can take Pichu, Then I give Pikachu back to ash! I'm not Heartless! Also I am I guess in Wyndon since that is where Ash is I think currently XD. (wow I ran a long way TWICE)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I taught my Chatot to say some things that need some serious fact checking. While you're busy finding out the truth you forget about Pichu which makes it very easy for me to take it and leave. :)

Years
  • While leaving a Graveler comes rolling down the hills and nearly rolls over you!
    When you get up you see a ransom note signed by FCG.
    Spoiler:

While distracted by all this I make a run for it.

Years
  • Using my investigation skills, I manage to localize you and free Pichu. I also leave a note about what I could say about you on TV if you keep using my name's initials!
    I send another note to Megan about spreading unfounded rumors being not nice.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I grab a bunch of gym badges and make a trail of them, naturally Pichu follows the trail and into my arms, then i put him in a pikachu suit, and we head to Hoenn.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I would casually hold the Ultra Recon Squad captive so they can open an Ultra Wormhole for me so i can snatch Pichu while you are sleeping. I'm gonna hang out around Spear Pillar. (totally not sumonning Giratina to take Pichu to the Distortion Realm)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    That portal leads to my Palkia's bathroom. You disturb it right at its morning routine and it angrily tells you to leave. You are so shocked that you forget about Pichu when you do so which allows me to grab it! :)

Years
  • Just as you attempt to grab Pichu, 'your' Palkia betrays you, and sends you to another dimension, custom tailored to your every need! =D
    And then it scoops up the Pichu and me and the three of us walk towards the sunset. =3

Years
  • But the Sunset is closer than it's supposed to be and turns into a black hole, which drags your Palkia friend and you into it and out of a far away wormhole, while I get Pichu and teleports with it to
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Fortunately, Giratina knows where you are, surprises you, picks up Pichu for me and leaves you in Limbo! :P

Years
  • You are approached by two Indeedee who give you a spa day! enjoy!
    Afterward you wave them farewell and notice poor Pichu has disappeared.... I wonder where it went? 😉

pixelated_pat

just another grown up kid who can't escape nostalg
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    That is, until it saw me &realized how much cooler he would look with a hat and a pair of glasses. Now he's stylin' ;)

Back