• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CardFight! Vanguard

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Any cardfight fans? The new popular card game. I love the series it's a whole new card game anime and it's awesome. I love the battles where you go to other realms and battle eachother, overall I think it's epic. My favorite character would have to be aichi I know most people like kaI but his character development went from being a shy kid to a hero character. People even like this more than yugioh and I kinda agree, the story, the battles and development is just so good.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Any cardfight fans? The new popular card game. I love the series it's a whole new card game anime and it's awesome. I love the battles where you go to other realms and battle eachother, overall I think it's epic. My favorite character would have to be aichi I know most people like kaI but his character development went from being a shy kid to a hero character. People even like this more than yugioh and I kinda agree, the story, the battles and development is just so good.

Actually , I'm a fan of Future Card Buddyfight !
    Cause Its simple and Player actually fight by himself.
    As for vanguard , I seen the rule so many time but I still don't get how the game is played.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I didn't get it either, so I just watch the show more and undestand it, have you watched the series?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I didn't get it either, so I just watch the show more and undestand it, have you watched the series?

I did multiple time But I still don't get it !
    Plus , I find Yu-gi-oh and Buddyfight more entertaining.
    Vanguard seem boring to me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Eh, buddyfight is alright, it seemed liked pokemon mixed with other elements. Cardfight is good, you can see the characters devoleping throughout the story and it's gets good.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Yay! I finally found a cardfighter! (been too busy to ask around on the forums >.>) I have quite a few questions, if you don't mind me asking. (needless to say, I'll ask anyway) What's your top favorite clan? Top favorite character? And, lastly, top favorite season? ^^

For clans, I'm stuck between Kagero and Dimension Police. Character would be Suiko :D. Season would have to be 3rd :3

Sorry for the excitement.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    My favorite clan is kagero, my favorite character is miwa he's funny and cool. And favorite season is also third awesome season.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I FREAKING LOVE CARDFIGHT VANGUARD SO MUCH.

I have two decks - one deck was given to me by an old co-worker/buddy of mine who got me into Vanguard a year and a half ago. It's a Royal Paladin deck centered around Garmore, and a few months ago I made myself a Great Nature deck centered around Lox. I buy Vanguard cards like it's nobody's business, I have like 200 cards in my shopping cart on TCGPlayer right now... lol. The game is really easy to follow once you get the basics down, it's easier in practice.

I watch the show but I'm pretty slow with watching it because I watch so many other anime and I'm more interested in collecting and playing the game. I finished the second season a while ago so I just have the third season to start and then it's catch-up time for the fourth season, but I'm not in a huge rush.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    The game is fun I always play it. Royal palladin decks are good, I got beaten by them like once or twice.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Honestly , I would be more interested if Kamui become the main protagonist because of his affection toward Emi.
    I love Anime where the hero has one-side feeling for the girl.
    And , Buddyfight is better !
    Its simple and Understandable ! Plus the hero is competent yet childish.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    I liked the first two seasons since they actually showed the fights, as for the last two, and more specifically the current one, I think they failed. Its now more about skipping to the end to show the new cards coming out in the new packs then showing how each player plays with their deck and how the cards are used in it. My favorite character is a tie between Miwa and Izaki, Miwa because he's that one guy that's always helping but everyone forgets about and Izaki cause he SO much better than Aichi. The Aichi/Izaki fight in season 3 was one of my favorite battles in the series and my favorite battle in that season.
    Personally when playing the game I go back and forth between Kagero and Link Joker, but also use the Witch sub-clan in Shadow Paladin.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    It would be extremly weird if kamui was the main protagonist. The game is not that hard to understand, it may seem confusing but it's not, you can learn it really quick.
    I couldn't watch buddyfight I watched one episode and stopped. I don't think it's on or near yugioh or cfv level.

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
    Years
  • Buddyfight seems like pokemon and bakugan to me, but I still like it. I even like the main characters look it's pretty sweet

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    You should watch vanguard more famon, it gets way good from episode to episode.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    The brand new season of cardfight Vanguard in announce .
    The story take place 3 year after the current ''Legion mate'' series and It seem like Aichi will be replaced completely by a new Protagonist who seem like a younger version of Ran .

BzEr3gVCIAAlGcI.jpg

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ht-vanguard-g-card-game-anime-unveiled/.79548

Back