• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CD Player or MP3?

CD Player or MP3

• MP3

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • CD Player

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Im old school Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    A lot of cars nowadays support certain MP3s players natively. And others have kits, and such. XP

And you don't need 10,000 all at once, but it's the fact that you have your entire library at your disposal at all time. No needing to pack all your CDs, or change them out. You have all the music you own right there, for whenever the mood strikes you.

You might not bother pulling out an old CD to listen to some tunes you haven't heard in a while, but when it's as simple as a click of a button, well you just may.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have both~ =3 I even have a MD player that I never use. o.O; But I like CD players better. (Though I never use mine anymore... >.>; )

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I only have a CD player. /= Which I still love!! But a mp3 player that can carry hundreds of songs would probably suit me better.

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    I still prefer CD players as in order to get songs onto your MP3's iPods or what ever you still need the CD to be ripped onto your computer.
    iPods are useful but still a bit big....

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    i have a cd player, you could say that my families too poor to get a mini i pod XD or just lazy, well there's nothing wrong with cd players, they're cool, and we've been useing them for a long while now, i just gotta adjust to the new milanium XD jk

mvtm

Years
    I have 3G , 15G iPod , and i am really happy with it although ill get a new mp3 next year. so mp3 for me since ive never had a cd player lol.

I also have Sony Net MD , i dont like them as much as my mp3 , i have to buy the mini disks insert them on the player and change if i dont want to hear that , i also have to buy alkalines so nope.

iPods sound is better by far , imo well i download 320kbps songs and i bought Grado's 60 headphones , just they havent arrived , they can compare to Sennheiser's $500 usd and win , just for $70.

Last edited:
    Back