• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor

Just playing ;)
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 21, 2004
    Is there a way to get celebi on silver?And not have to trade with others?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Not without an outside source of RAM(Gameshark, trading etc.)

It's only obtainable in the Japanese version of Crystal.

Esurified

Flamethrower Rekindled
    Years
  • Shigeru-san said:
    Catching Celebi in the Japanese Version
    - The Pok?mon Communication Center Administration Area's main people (Nurse Joy, the people who give you tips, etc.) were moved into an added Pok?mon Center and they changed the Pok?mon Communication Center main building into a Pok?mon Center. The data for that Center is the same as the casual Gold and Silver Pok?mon Center. In fact, the Pok?mon Center seen in the English Pok?mon Crystal was already built into the Japanese Crystal, but there were originally no people in it (they were moved into the PCC).
    - The Nurses won't give you a GS Ball unless you make AT LEAST ONE MOBILE CONNECTION which you can't do in the English Crystal. The Mobile System is now down so such thing can't be done.
    - Without obtaining the GS Ball you can't activate the Celebi event.
    - If you had the GS Ball you'd have to give it to Kurt, who'd examine it for a day. The next day, he'll say that it was mysterious, and then he will notice a strong gust is being blown in Ilex Forest.
    - He'll walk outside, you have to go into the Shrine and place the GS Ball in the Shrine, and Celebi would appear.

GameShark Code to catch Celebi: 91C089DA
    This GameShark code that activates the event. Kurt will have the GS Ball, which later he goes outside as a strong gust blows in Ilex Forest.
    'Talk' to the shrine and you will be asked to put in the GS Ball.

celebi

Can I used that one Game Shark code for the Gold? Most Celebi codes I get never works, I usally think I got to GO out in the field and get it after imputting in the code but it never shows, it shows a gay a** Wobbufet!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it does not work for Gold or Silver, but Crystal only. For gold and silver you have to put wild Pokemon modifier, and modify it to a Celebi and get Celebi that way. The GSball event thing works for Crystal only.

Esurified

Flamethrower Rekindled
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    it does not work for Gold or Silver, but Crystal only. For gold and silver you have to put wild Pokemon modifier, and modify it to a Celebi and get Celebi that way. The GSball event thing works for Crystal only.

Um.... do you know a Pokemon Modifier that WORKS cause I got to give this rented GameShark back to Blockbusters day after tommorow's tommorow (Then it will be Sunday here, right now it is Thursday).

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I found on a cheat smewhere, that there is a way to catch celebi and mew if you have pokemon stadium 2

Here is the code:
    Beat all the gym leaders in pokemon stadium 2 using only typhlosion and lugia
    Mew will challenge you after you beat them all
    Beat him to catch him
    Celebi will now challenge you
    Beat celebi with moltres

I'm not sure if it works, but in a cheat guide it says so.Someone should test it out.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    I found on a cheat smewhere, that there is a way to catch celebi and mew if you have pokemon stadium 2

Here is the code:
    Beat him to catch him
    Beat celebi with moltres

I'm not sure if it works, but in a cheat guide it says so.Someone should test it out.
    I dont know thats a little bit far out for a cheat, it dont even sound like it will work.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Probably won't work, but I guess the only way we can make sure is if someone actually goes out and tries it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:

Here is the code:
    Beat him to catch him
    Beat celebi with moltres

it WILL NOT work.
    End of story...

if it does work then most likely any pokemon researchers who hacks into the game to look for any secrets would have found that out already years ago...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I didn't say it would work, I was just saying I read it somewhere, so I thought maybe someone was crazy enough to try it.Sorry for the mispleasure it caused.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It doesn't work, the only time Celebi is in StadiumTtwo is when you bring one from the cart or rent it during Round Two. It does not distribute Celebi. Pok?mon is popular, and a lot of kids like to make up rumors. Almost every one is untrue, especially when relating to RBYGSC. Those things have been scoured to death.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    It doesn't work, the only time Celebi is in StadiumTtwo is when you bring one from the cart or rent it during Round Two. It does not distribute Celebi. Pok?mon is popular, and a lot of kids like to make up rumors. Almost every one is untrue, especially when relating to RBYGSC. Those things have been scoured to death.

hmmm... *recalls old memories of rumors*

-Mist Stone for getting Togepi in RBY

-Bill's "backyard" with tons of rare Pokemon

-mysterious HM06 in RBY

-The Truck (still common today... x_x)

-releasing last pokemon in a certain way after you beat the E4 to get all of the Pokemon at lvl 100 (GSC)

and the list can go on and on... by a common thing is this- anything related to restarting, releasing everything or anything that will erase your game file is going to be a fake... they just want you to lose your file >_<

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I used my GSC map editor and made a celebi at lv5 in route 29 so i could catch him as my firt pokemon(aswell as mew, and mewtwo) lol,the game is too easy now

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • heh... if i'm to do that then i would make them at lvl 100... even saving the rare candy moments and easier IV calculations too...

SwedishPoke-fan

My new profile: CYNDAQUIL
    Years
  • v-road said:
    I used my GSC map editor and made a celebi at lv5 in route 29 so i could catch him as my firt pokemon(aswell as mew, and mewtwo) lol,the game is too easy now

Sry for OT but:

Did you have "GoldMap", a GSC-editor?
    If you, i can't edit anything in any city + mart + house + Routes + the lab! :(
    I can only edit My house + Caves! :( :( :(

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    DragonTrainer said:

Here is the code:
    Beat him to catch him
    Beat celebi with moltres

I have pokemon stadium 2. If you are willing to provide the pokemon game with typhlosion, lugia, and moltres that are at least at level 50 (none of the 3 with a lower level than the other 2) and can be used than I'll try it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back