• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entertainment Section: Celebrate Minecraft 1.9 with the PokéCommunity!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Minecraft 1.9
    The Combat Update

Come join us on the PokéCommunity Minecraft server for mining and crafting with fellow members! With the new 1.9 update, we have created a new, completely vanilla, world to make the most out of the update's new features. If you're unfamiliar with the server and would like to learn more, head on over to the server's thread in the Video Games forum.

If you're new to the server, joining is simple and once you've been whitelisted, you can play as much as you want. We've already had a few new members sign up since the update! If you are a returning player, welcome back and we hope you enjoy this new world!

Also be on the lookout for an upcoming Ultra Hardcore competition event, where we compete in teams to outlast each other and survive in an unforgiving world.

_Dud_

I can't C#
    Years
    I had a feeling Microsoft would introduce elements to the game that doesn't "fit" what Minecraft is. But, in the 1.9 update, they have admittedly made it a better game, by introducing long awaited and demanded features which the previous developers didn't do as well. Seems fun :D

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I had a feeling Microsoft would introduce elements to the game that doesn't "fit" what Minecraft is. But, in the 1.9 update, they have admittedly made it a better game, by introducing long awaited and demanded features which the previous developers didn't do as well. Seems fun :D

The developers didn't change, only Nathen Adams left (Dinnerbone). Microsoft own the company that made minecraft so if anything they would have had better funding/ help from more experienced Microsoft members

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The server is a blast folks. Everyone should join. Nothing like a community of people building stuff.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I jumped on last night and it was pretty good. A lot around the main town has been ripped of its resources so it looks like I'll be venturing out!

Back