• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • Anybody waiting for a battle with Falkbalk, please make note that Falkbalk has been dropped from the league (sorry Falkbalk! Please feel free to challenge if you come back around!) and Srinator has taken the open slot as a leader in the Showdown division. If you were waiting to play Falkbalk, you should now instead play Srinator.

Srinator's gym is fighting / rock, and you can challenge him for the Brawn Badge. The OP will be updated later today.

srinator

O I already made the team, long back really, my net was not working sorry lol x_x

my gym is open to all challengers, feel free to drop me a vm

I stay in gmt +5.30 so keep that in mind, I am free on any day bar Wednesdays and Thursdays, since I have full day classes then. Anyway good luck to all challengers

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Challenge the Prism League!

Lol little s big rinator.

Still no Tetraaaa.... Soooo anybody on 3DS got a poison and fire team hahah. Last person in the league for me

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Ozy and Cobra the commander, still waiting to hear a reply from you with regards to a gym battle. If you can hit me up with your availability that would be great. Thanks

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I can "sub" for you, however, I need someone who can sub for me too. I prefer someone that is not you D:
    Haha, Polar is pretty good. It takes luck to beat him if he has a good team.

That's why he's E4. ;)

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I can "sub" for you, however, I need someone who can sub for me too. I prefer someone that is not you D:

I just played TGM for it and won, but I'd like to play you too :U I feel bad that I've had the same person sub for like 3 of my league matches due to absences.

Defeated Archer99 and lost to indo in what were both good matches.
    https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-103441 <-- archers battle

The latter has earned the Hemlock Fury Badge

Yaaaay you are still here :D I like dis

From now on, all my gym battles will be Doubles.
    There's a severe lack of doubles leaders in showdown.

I also like dis

Go for the doubles strats Ultra ^^

As I said above, I had TGM sub for Tetra for the Fire / Poison symbol on account of Tetra missing, but I'm going to try and play Krystia for it too quickly.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Sign-Up Sheet:
    PokeCommunity username: Dark Azelf
    Division being challenged: Showdown
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): see above
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Ill just enforce the "data protection act" so people cant counter team me like usually happens in tourneys in this format lol. If this is an issue ill PM it to the tourney OP.

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Sign-Up Sheet:
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Ill just enforce the "data protection act" so people cant counter team me like usually happens in tourneys in this format lol. If this is an issue ill PM it to the tourney OP.

Oshi Azelf is joining, the league just got spicy.

Years
  • Sign-Up Sheet:

Well leaders and elites are locked into 2 types so it'd be unlikely any of us could counter team you effectively when you decide to challenge us. And yeah you're gonna have to diaclose your pokes but if you really feel uncomfortable about it just PM Polar or Zekrom

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Sign-Up Sheet:
    Two points.

1. Gym Leaders are encouraged not to "counter-team". If you suspect it is happening, then you can of course contact Polar or Zekrom with your arguments favouring counter-teaming.
    2. As soon as your first battle video is posted, everyone can see your team anyway.

For instance, one of my challengers so far had a Pokémon that she likes to lead. I had seen two of her battle videos and played the predictability game that she would use her starter again. As I have a team (Dark/Fairy) containing the one type that particular Pokémon is weak to (I think the ONLY type), I simply started with one of them and took it out in one shot. That was not "counter-teaming", but rather, using my existing team effectively. Also, she did have one Pokémon whose types I did not prepare for properly in general (two if you count Mega Manectric), and my failure to even include a move to deal with both led to my defeat. It was still an epic fight considering.

Years
  • Two points.

1. Gym Leaders are encouraged not to "counter-team". If you suspect it is happening, then you can of course contact Polar or Zekrom with your arguments favouring counter-teaming.
    2. As soon as your first battle video is posted, everyone can see your team anyway.

For instance, one of my challengers so far had a Pokémon that she likes to lead. I had seen two of her battle videos and played the predictability game that she would use her starter again. As I have a team (Dark/Fairy) containing the one type that particular Pokémon is weak to (I think the ONLY type), I simply started with one of them and took it out in one shot. That was not "counter-teaming", but rather, using my existing team effectively. Also, she did have one Pokémon whose types I did not prepare for properly in general (two if you count Mega Manectric), and my failure to even include a move to deal with both led to my defeat. It was still an epic fight considering.
    Ahhhmmm....ahmm.... I am a guy...just saying. I am not against any of you. You can say my name... D:. Well, I think I am a guy... the last time I check :P. Haha, don't worry. I need someone to sub tetra :C

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Ahhhmmm....ahmm.... I am a guy...just saying. I am not against any of you. You can say my name... D:. Well, I think I am a guy... the last time I check :P. Haha, don't worry. I need someone to sub tetra :C
    Your username threw me off. :P

Back