• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • Well, if I were to pick a sub to fill those shoes, I'd say Zekrom is the obvious choice. I'll send her a VM with Date/Time details.

Also, I'd like to volunteer for that position if it opens. Love the typing combination.

Replacing Kitsuki seems more pressing since he's been gone for like... months now, and Xairmo's only been missing two weeks or so. Can't even remember how many fairy / psychic subs I've done. But you should probably be in elites anywho.... Eesh, this is more of a discussion for the discussion thread. :I But yes; absolutely replacement is in order somewhere, and by jove we've got the people for it.

I managed to beat Polar's spooky ghosts and scary dark types. The battle video can be found here:
    BACG-WWWW-WWXL-KCS4

Hah, yeahhh sorry I don't really have a good team prepped for subbing Dark/Ghost singles - You clearly outmatched me there. u_u I'll be seeing you later in the league though hopefully; and with less hax heheh. Congrats on theeeee, Oblivion badge, I think it is -

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    The OP has received some much needed maintenance in ways of -

*Update Challenger progress with Badges / Symbols accurately up to this post
    *Updated League Rosters to current leaders and typings
    *Removed inactive standing challengers with 0 Badges from challengers section
    *Reordered challengers section to reflect recent challenger activity more easily

Years
  • Hah, yeahhh sorry I don't really have a good team prepped for subbing Dark/Ghost singles - You clearly outmatched me there. u_u I'll be seeing you later in the league though hopefully; and with less hax heheh. Congrats on theeeee, Oblivion badge, I think it is -

You should of left me with the challenge :C, hey, if anyone would like me to sub for them I am available ~

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • You should of left me with the challenge :C, hey, if anyone would like me to sub for them I am available ~

Yeah, you probably woulda done a lot better than me there hahah. Well hey, just be around - the need for subs in 3DS is pretty regular. Sadly our balance is shifting towards almost all singles leaders again, since Kitsuki's gonna be replaced - and he was the only doubles leader with the other 2 being elites.

Anywho! That rare instance where I actually won't be available for a bit is coming up - traveling back to detroit for a few days. Don't think there's gonna be any challenges for the Contrast symbol while I'm out though :U So shouldn't be an issue.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • You should of left me with the challenge :C, hey, if anyone would like me to sub for them I am available ~

Remind me that I NEVER, wait, NEVER!!! want to battle you if you bring a Ghost type team.
    To much Confuse Ray, Will-o-Wisp and other hax abusers.

Oh and I will not able to battle for 5 days. I'm visiting family in the capital of sins (Amsterdam) -.- So yeah, I think I won't do much anyway lol.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    And here's the video code: EWTW-WWWW-WWXN-4C75

Best part of the battle was when I sent out my Kyurem holding a Charti Berry against his Aerodactly, thinking "yeah this shit's totally gonna work"
    >Aerodactyl survives Glaciate
    >Kyurem survives Rock Slide due to Charti Berry
    >Aerodactly still outspeeds on next turn
    >Kyurem dies

lol

Anyway, that means that I have all the 3DS division badges now, so I can start working on the 3DS Elite 4.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Posting to say that I accepted a challenge from ScraggyTrainer.

ScraggyTrainer won the Solitary Badge!

We had to try twice. I screwed up and would have paid for it badly in the first attempt, but Scraggy's Internet went away. In the second attempt got the early edge and lost in the end when I ran out of my Dark types. We did a lot of swapping for type matchups on both ends.

Sadly, when my final partner fainted, my Internet decided that would be the perfect time to crap out for eight minutes, so neither of us got the video. Take my word for it, please.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Back from hiatus / spring break ~ ready for challenges again. 'gratz to Scraggy Trainer makin' their way through the league -

And Zekrom, in the elites now. :U congrats on getting the moss badge. Looking forward to honorable battle when you feel like getting the Contrast symbol. I'll skype teejee and bug him to be around for that as well.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I'm back from Amsterdam and it was great. I didn't even had the stuff -.- . But I'm open for new challengers with a brand new team.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • So I challenged Blueboii 4 days ago and he hasn't been on since last week. Can I get a sub?

I spoke to Blue for ya. He should be getting on in a bit to accept your challenge.

Zekrom sub Xairmo vs. Skyberries:

L92G-WWWW-WWXZ-Z2VA

Elsa's got a habit of keeping me on my toes. It was a brutal loss on my part. Can't wait for the rematch tomorrow.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Ah yeah that was the last symbol you needed....

I kinda feel like I botched the match though. When I had Mamoswine out against Scolipede I should've anticipated Protect and set up rocks, THEN gone for Ice Shard. And I really should've sacked Gastrodon. I was expecting you to use Heal Bell so I thought I'd get a free switch in for Tyrantrum, but in retrospect that was a dumb move. Why would you use Heal Bell when you could just KO a slower weakened poke? Losing Tyrantrum there was not good at all. But I can't believe that your Heatran lived that Earth Power. I mean, I know that it's a Sp.Defensive one, but c'mon, it had 2/3 HP and is 4x weak to Ground =(

*sigh* Oh well, you were gonna win sometime. Congrats on making into the Hall of Fame.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Ah yeah that was the last symbol you needed....

I kinda feel like I botched the match though. When I had Mamoswine out against Scolipede I should've anticipated Protect and set up rocks, THEN gone for Ice Shard. And I really should've sacked Gastrodon. I was expecting you to use Heal Bell so I thought I'd get a free switch in for Tyrantrum, but in retrospect that was a dumb move. Why would you use Heal Bell when you could just KO a slower weakened poke? Losing Tyrantrum there was not good at all. But I can't believe that your Heatran lived that Earth Power. I mean, I know that it's a Sp.Defensive one, but c'mon, it had 2/3 HP and is 4x weak to Ground =(

*sigh* Oh well, you were gonna win sometime. Congrats on making into the Hall of Fame.

Thanks!!!

In retrospect, I probably should have brought my defensive Tyranitar and Megabro for a more conservative approach. RNGesus definitely saved my Heatran's soul at the end there (literally hung on with 1 HP).

We can do a rematch any time you want.

Back