• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters you want Ash to beat !

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    There are some character we sometime wish for Ash to beat So we going to ranked them in this thread .
    However , E4 & Champion doesn't count ! So here is is--

--1) Drew (AG) : He's the one I want Ash to beat the most ! It because Drew is based on Flirtatious Chick Magnet.
    So , he's type of character I don't want Ash to lose to But unfortunately Ash did lose to him which started make AG Series painful to me ! Not to mention that I can't support the ship I want because of Drew.
    Plus , The entire series were dedicated to show how Drew is Superior then Ash and a better match for May.
    It as if Pokemon were taken over by some "Shoujo-freak" who are making Shoujo anime about May & Drew's Love story.
    Truthfully Whenever I see a Chick Magnet like Drew , I feel this intense desire for the Protagonist to crush him in front of his fangirls.
    May be , That Why Gary was so irritating in Kento series without battling Ash or showing any pokemon until Viradian Gym. He was just a guy who truant Ash and travel with a squad of cheerleader.

--2) Cameron (BW) : Do I even have to explain why Ash should crash this piece of **** ? Also Ash must crash him in a full battle in front of World-wide audiences by using less then 6 pokemon.

--3) Trip (BW) : That guy who Doomed BW Series ! I don't think a 1 on 1 battle is enough since he already beat Ash in 5 vs 5 Pokemon . Plus , Majority of the League battle were dedicated to how superior his Serperior is .

--4) Trobias (DP) : Probably the most OP Trainer in Pokemon history and perfect opponent for Final battle.

--5)Iris (BW) : She definitely deserve to get ass kicked by Ash without any excuse like Confuse Dragonite. If She reappear in XY series then I hope Her Dragonite get its ass kicked by Ash's Noibat.

--6) Gary (Original) : He won twice while Ash won only once ! Plus , Ash's Orange League & Battle Frontier experience seem useless when he comes back home to get his ass kicked by Gary.

--6) Kenny (DP) : He & Ash had 2 unfinished battle until he beat Ash in 3rd battle . I don't like this outcome So I want Ash to settle the score by beating him in 4th battle.
    Also , if he want to battle for Dawn then he should battle Conway since he's the one that chasing Dawn. I can't believe Kenny & Conway haven't met despite being Canon "Love-rival".
    Plus , I think Kenny wasting his time in Contest just to impress Dawn! I believe , Ash should beat him in 4th battle and make him realize that he loves battling so he leave the series saying "Next Time We will settle our score in Pokemon League".

--7) Sabrina (Original ) : The most OP human being in Pokemon Universe that make Olympia look like a Baby ! So , I want Ash to beat her in fair battle.

Last edited:

Lizardo

Public Enemy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Alan.

It's one thing to be the best among a group of trainers that include Tierno, Shouta, and Trova. But if the writers were to allow Satoshi to beat a trainer capable of defeating a member of the Elite 4, I could actually buy him possibly winning the Kalos League.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    1. Mega Charizard x vs Ash's Charizard
    In first mega evo special Alain found a Charizardite Y so they battle. Charizard curbstomps Mega Charizard X. Alain is impressed then gives Charizardite Y to Ash.

2. Mega Sceptile vs Ash's Sceptile
    Sceptile curbstomps the rookie kids Mega Sceptile then Shota finally understands that mega evo isn't everything.

3. Ash vs Cameron
    A 6-0 battle in which Ash uses 3 pokemon or less.

4. Ash vs Ritchie
    A 6-0 battle in which Ash only uses 1 pokemon.

5. Ash vs Cynthia
    A 3-0 battle that is somewhat challenging.

6. Ash vs Tyson
    A 6-0 Pikachu sweep.

7. Ash vs Brandon
    A 6-0 Charizard and Sceptile sweep.

Back