• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • day four

salt content has decreased

Melted when about to kill another cream - salted caramel, meet salted karma.

jdthebud has been melted. They were Salted Caramel.

Day Four ends at 9:00am GMT+10, 16th September (48 hours from now) -- or earlier if majority is reached by players voting using [Final Vote]

Neon Sword must vote today or will be modkilled/replaced.

rules.

~ votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ~ missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ~ do not share your PMs! furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
    ~ if you are dead, you are dead. you get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ~ do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ~ you cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ~ in the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ~ please send all NAs to me via PM (Charlie Brown) or Discord DM (josh#0044)

players.

Charlie Brown as Charlie the Ice Cream Man​
    Kitty
    gimmepie as Choc Mint
    Abby as Rainbow
    Miah
    Desox as Rainbow
    Nakuzami
    Easy Money Sniper
    L'Belle
    Bidoof FTW
    jdthebud as Salted Caramel
    Ho-oh
    Nick Wilde as Soft Serve with Sprinkles
    xDestroy as Sundae
    Calzone407 as Double Scoop
    Neon Sword
    Lycanthropy
    TailsMK4 as Soft Serve with Sprinkles
    impulse~ as Strawberry
    Vragon2.0
    Pecilia as Choc Top

tags
    Spoiler:

I love ice cream

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why didn't he get a kill off? :(
    Going with gut now:

[Lynch] Easy Money Sniper

Miah who did you investigate last night?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Because the vigilante doesn't succeed in killing if they get hit by the mafia

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Congrats in advance on your win mafia (or cult, either/or) - Bidoof, Kitty, Nakuzami and L'Belle and possibly EMS.

Shame we didn't figure it out sooner.

Although I have a feeling Miah was possibly converted overnight. With only 2 town left that I can be sure of it comes down to cult or mafia. Rip.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • L'Belle is not a good cream!

:<

EDIT: Naku is definitely not mafia and possibly just culted since the maf are Kitty, L'Belle, Doof, Tails, and Nick

EDIT-2: Hey cult, can we at least team up for now and lynch the mafia please u.u

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well I guess it's time to reveal Cookies and Cream's additional role. Both our votes count as double during one lynch of our choice. Kinda thinking this might be the round to do it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Why wouldn't you do that yesterday and get doof killed if you actually could

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • EDIT: Naku is definitely not mafia and possibly just culted since the maf are Kitty, L'Belle, Doof, Tails, and Nick

EDIT-2: Hey cult, can we at least team up for now and lynch the mafia please u.u
    I mean tbf Neon Sword is mafia

also i'm sorry but did you go through all that convoluted logic yesterday that pretty deeply involved Tails being town and then just say that he was indeed mafia
    alongside Nick Wilde who showed up as the exact same role upon death
    Well I guess it's time to reveal Cookies and Cream's additional role. Both our votes count as double during one lynch of our choice. Kinda thinking this might be the round to do it.
    sounds like fake news but good luck

i'm still gonna lynch mafia bc like

yeah

Final Vote Neon Sword

Back