• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheating vs. Training

Years
    Training for sure, I just don't see the appeal of cheating. I understand why people cheat I just personally don't see the satisfaction in it.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Training all the way. I never see the appeal of cheating your way up the levels, it just takes away a huge portion of the game for me. Creating a strong team and levelling up your Pokemon is half the fun.

Training for sure, I just don't see the appeal of cheating. I understand why people cheat I just personally don't see the satisfaction in it.

I agree with these comments a lot, I don't see anything satisfying and appealing with cheating. Training on the other hand while time consuming, it's fun and very rewarding!

Back