• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure-Jotho

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    Hey guys im new in here.I read the other choose your own adventure series.And i want to start(re-start)the Johto adventure.İf you post your comments it will be realy good.C'mon guys post reply please

Its the big day for you.Now you are in your 12th.You run down the stairs and your mum tells you to visit prof.Elm's lab.You look down from the window and its snowing.You take your scarf and gloves .Then you go to Elm's lab.''I was expecting you.Now choose your pokemon.'' says prof Elm.
    Options:
    Choose Chikorita
    Choose Cyndaquil
    Choose Totodile

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    I'd choose Totodile. That's my favorite Johto starter!

Ps. You wrote Johto wrong

kagan2

Years
    Choose Cyndaquil:
    You decided to choose cyndaquil. Prof Elm gives you your pokedex and 5 pokeballs.You enter the route 29.You can train your pokemon or search for a pokemon.
    Options:
    1- Train your pokemon
    2- Search for a Pidgey
    3- Search for a Sentret
    4- Search for a Rattata
    Pokemons:

Spoiler:

Box Pokemons:
    Spoiler:

Items:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I choose Chikorita, i like all the Johto starters but i took pity on poor Chikorita so i chose it in the hopes of turning it into a great pokemon!

I will Train my Chikorita in the grass

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    I say we train our pokemon.

We can easily catch much better pokemon later on and our pokemon is strong enough to take alot down with just the help of a few backup potions.

kagan2

Years
    Train:
    You decided on training.You battled some wild pokemon.And then you heard a voice that calling you.What you gonna do?
    Options:
    1-Check the voice
    2-Ignore it
    3-Dash to the voice(At the other word try to hit the voice's owner)

Pokemons:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Box Pokemons:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    I say check. If it's Team Rocket...well we already know how they're not a threat in the slightest in johto.

but if it isn't then we get free stuff. it's win-win regardless because we'll get free exp from owning team rocket.

Back