• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Church

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Have you ever played any Shin Megami Tensei game as well as the Persona games?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    it's been a long time... shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to

is there anything or anyone you'd recover from PC's past?

rip aaliyah
    I'd bring back toujours/oryx I miss ha

Have you ever played any Shin Megami Tensei game as well as the Persona games?

I have one SMT game for my ps2 (SMT: Digital Devil) But I'm yet to play it along with any other SMT/Persona games tbh
    but they sound interesting

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Teaching... what will you do if there's someone who's slow in learning and has low self-esteems and doesn't have much friends and doesn't know how to?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    What do you do to cope with your depression? I am interested in finding a different response from someone with the same issue as me.

I am really not the one to ask about coping lmao
    Despite any possible appearances, I'm about as a stable as a 6'8 Jenga tower

That being said, I cope by using a dosage of antidepressants & anxiety tablets, realising my limits while not constraining myself to them, forcing myself to take pleasure in what I can since it's so hard for me to experience any emotions naturally, just trying to make it day to day. The typical advice everyone gets, I guess.
    My depression is more situation-based than genetic (though mental illness isn't uncommon in my family) so it's a bit hard to give out Worldly Wisdom on the matter since the situations behind my depression are so much more fucked up than most.

Teaching... what will you do if there's someone who's slow in learning and has low self-esteems and doesn't have much friends and doesn't know how to?

I don't have a mission statement that differs for specific students; I'm not even a teacher yet, let alone one who can lay out a plan right off the bat for people with learning difficulties, social problems, etc. That being said, I doubt I'll ever have a specific plan. It'd be impossible for me to detail exactly what I'd do with someone without having them in my class first. Helping people them on a case by case basis as much as time allows is the only realistic answer.

Dear Lord

If the Church of Pokecommunity had You as God, please tell us Oh Holy One who would be:

A: Jesus
    B: The Holy Spirit
    C: Judas
    D: The Great "Virgin" Mary

this is a crappy question george

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    My situation is similar. Mine isn't genetic, it's simply circumstantial.

How did you decide to get the courage to seek help, like getting antidepressants? I've been trying to for a while now but I'm too scared.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My situation is similar. Mine isn't genetic, it's simply circumstantial.

How did you decide to get the courage to seek help, like getting antidepressants? I've been trying to for a while now but I'm too scared.

it was something along the lines of 'well I would like to not feel like dying sometime in the future!' and went to my GP and just explained the situation
    I'm lucky that I have health insurance so it's very cheap to get help for mental health (though seeing a therapist is still damn expensive)

it's not about courage as much as it is about wanting a better future
    or, as is so common, wanting to want a better future

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    On a scale from 1-10, how much did you enjoy being God?

Is there something you wish you'd done in life so far but haven't?

Back