• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cliche Creepypasta.

Mecha-Scrafty

Gastrodon shall rule us all.
    Years
    Hey! Im trying to writte a Pokemon creepypasta with all the posible cliches on it. ALL! Obviously just for fun, not meant to be spooky. So far i have the cartridge from the yard sale, Clefable and Gengar, Hypno, blood (lots of blood), the console not turning off, Unowns, trainer's body parts disappearing, perish song and curse, the number 6 too many times and faceless NPCs. Still. I know there are others OverUsed stuff in the stories. What other cliches have you heard of?

Cliche Creepypasta.

Years
    In a lot of Pokemon Creepypastas I read it ALWAYS has Lavender Town involved in some way, shape or form. Also, don't forget about Missing No.

Runiel

I am male
    Years
    Lavender town music in the Background, The Pokemon coming out of the game to spook you, Trapped inside the game(Not that cliche, but still useable(?)), Friend playing the game but nothing is wrong with the game, Battle with Red(Spooky mode), If the Pokemon faints there will be a 'DEAD' instead of 'FAINT', one spooky Custom Pokemon, When you boot up the game you spawn somewhere weird and spooky.

New Things I found(30/03/2016): Your Dead Parents(or your dead close relatives, or maybe your dead friend) speak to you during the dialogue, The start of the story using the word "I know you won't believe this..." or something along those lines, The file of the game is titled something spooky (ex: veryspookygame.exe) but this work if the game is being played on a computer, 'NO ESCAPE' or something like that written everywhere, Spooky shadows.

There's still many Cliche out there, so i hope other people can complete this list!
    Anyway, good luck on your Story!

Last edited:

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Make sure your protagonist tries and fails to use an escape rope at least once. Obviously you'll want to make one of the Pokémon evil or something and have it kill all the other Pokémon and trainers. Definitely don't try to do anything clever when it comes to choosing which Pokémon you want to make the villain; just choose either the most likely one you can think of, like Giratina or Yveltal, or the least likely, like Goomy or Skitty. You could even go the really dank route and make it your favorite Pokémon. Another "cool" thing to do is make your protagonist a Genuwunner and have him be chided by the ghost of Red. One final technique you can use is the rather common practice of attempting to include your own secret fetishes and disguise them as horror elements. If you think getting eaten by Serperior would be hawt, include it and describe it as sp00ppie, or if that's not your thing have a hyper-realistic 3sp00ps Gardevoire scream and throw spp0pkie skeleton-patterned underwear at you through your 3DS screen. I assure you nobody will ever guess your true intentions.

Just for the lulz, have the player attempt to breed or EV train one of their Pokémon followed by it audibly screaming "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME THE WAY I AM, <PROTAGONIST'S REAL LIFE NAME>?! WHY DON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?1/?!" before exploding into a mushroom cloud of bloody vapor.

Back