• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloning thread archived posts

Years
  • Pokemon: Shiny Charmander, Shiny Goodra, Shiny Sylveon, Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Hawlucha, Shiny Zoroark, Shiny Aerodactyl, Shiny Cofagrigus
    Copies: 2 copies plus the original of each (you can also keep a copy for yourself if you want).
    Availability: Just PM me, it varies
    Friend Code: 3582-9034-1513
    IGN: Brenda

Last edited:

Rageon

Houndoom-Raised Ace Trainer!
    Years
  • Pokemon: Shiny Tyranitar
    Copies: 2+ Original Copy
    Availability: 7-8 BST
    Friend Code: 4871-5081-5257
    Ingame Name: Isaac

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2014
    Pokemon: Any Milotic/Feebas
    Copies: One copy/Original
    Availability: Tuesdays anywhere from 7PM to 7:55PM (Excluding next Tuesday).
    Friend Code: 5215-1231-9213
    IGN: Charlotte
    Been trying to get through pokemon White to get it, but it's really such a hassle... Not to mention PokeBank and PokeTransfer aren't working for me for some reason.

Years
  • Pokemon: Shiny 6iv Modest Charmander (or Charizard)
    Copies: 1 copy + original
    Availability: fridays, saturdays, sundays
    Friend Code: 2767-0193-6295
    IGN: Foxy

Please and thank you very very very much in advance, there is no rush, take your time, ill wait and you let me know when its done

Back