• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You can use non-TCG released cards on sites/programs like DN and YGOpro. Irl though, I believe the rule is you can't use any of the OCG cards (Japanese, Korean) if you're playing the TCG. Any of the TCG are fair game (French, Italian, German, English, etc.) but, as mentioned, you do need to be able to supply the effect in case anyone needs to verify.

In regards to the new Dragons of Legend stuff, looks pretty interesting. Just finished watching Waking the Dragons, so it's pretty weird seeing this stuff actually get released, and at this point time. I kind of want all the fusions just for collection sake, but I probably won't try to build them.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I just re read the rules you can't use them at all. Shame since I just got 2 infernity archfiends in Japan. Also they just got nerfed in the new banlist so I can only have 1 (lucky I have 1 English one eh?)

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Username: Germaniac
    Favorite Card: Dark Magician Girl :3

Spoiler:

About the real game, I live in Indonesia where nobody plays the game (I don't even know where they have a card store), but I like to play with my friends in school with YGOPro, I play a Masked HERO deck ;)

While I'm at it I'm going to comment on Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, this card is OTK on its own and actually not very hard to bring out. (Lavalval Chain to send DARK/Dragon or RUM Astral to Graveyard (either one you don't have in your Hand/Graveyard) and then use RUM Astral on DARK/Dragon-attached Rank 5 Outer God Nyarla)

Gotta build a deck around it next week :D should be fun

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Username:
    Germaniac
    Favorite Card: Dark Magician Girl :3

Can we talk about anime too?
    Spoiler:

About the real game, I live in Indonesia where nobody plays the game (I don't even know where they have a card store), but I like to play with my friends in school with YGOPro, I play a Masked HERO deck ;)

Should probably put anything big that happened or will happen in the anime in spoilers, still people in the club who haven't seen everything. :)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    was the ban list already out? What's your thought on it?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Wow, looks like me not being here is a good way to boost activity after all. =(

Spoiler: Regarding the anime...
    I unfortunately got spoiled by YGOrganization, and now I'm banging my head because Jack and Crow's return would've made such a great surprise. Now I'm starting to understand why Yusei and Judai got new structure decks, as they're probably gonna use them if they make a reappearance.

I'm wishing for some new Junk/Synchron and Shark support, but Konami hates them so that's not gonna happen, haha.

As for the banlist, I thought it was pretty good except for the lack of Dragon Rulers. Luckily for most people, Vanity's, Skill Drain, and Snatch Steal all got the hits they deserve, and I believe Qlis got hit as well, so that's also pretty good.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    If they are back by then will they appear as a cameo or just whole or just mentioning like in the past anime

Meadow

Years
  • Actually, ARC-V is heavily implied (and now confirmed) to be a crossover series, similar to Digimon Hunters.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Hopefully Jack do have a job instead relaying his friends for profit.

Meadow

Years
  • Speaking of Jack, I wouldn't mind seeing new Resonator or Red Nova support, especially the latter. I imagine that Jet Synchron might find some new use in Red Nova decks, but I haven't been using that deck in ages, so I need to properly test it out for myself.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Yeah a new sychron for summoning key cards are the key

Meadow

Years
  • Hey, I just found out a pretty neat way to do Tag Duels with less than 4 people. If you open more than one window of YGOPro, you can join the same room more than once and use a different deck, haha. Heck, even with only two people we can still do a one-on-one "Double Duel" in a similar fashion to Pokémon, though it would be admittedly weird, haha. I guess I would only recommend this for testing purposes, but it does pave the way for an interesting experience!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Hey, I just found out a pretty neat way to do Tag Duels with less than 4 people. If you open more than one window of YGOPro, you can join the same room more than once and use a different deck, haha. Heck, even with only two people we can still do a one-on-one "Double Duel" in a similar fashion to Pokémon, though it would be admittedly weird, haha. I guess I would only recommend this for testing purposes, but it does pave the way for an interesting experience!

Now open 4 windowss. :P

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah I still want to get that tag duel thing going, but we can't seem to organize it lol. And for the 1vs1 tag duel, you can just use the same deck twice for double the synergy haha

And before ygopro, I wanted to face a bot/AI, but ended up resorting to DN, where I just opened two windows and faced myself. Ygopro was pretty much godsend lol.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    4 windows can be quite laggy and may confusing. I love to duel with ygopro. It's sad DN doesn't support this yet

Back