• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Yukari

No matter what I vote it isn't going to make a difference. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Kill] Wicked3DS

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Firstly @the person who called me out on the miller thing; thank you. I think Miller claims are a good idea on D1 because it's a gamble to claim if you're mafia, and it's another gamble to claim lategame if you really are the Miller. I didn't realize that the Miller in this game had a Watcher role smacked onto it.

I agree with faer and Merlin's posts. I definitely think that Naku could be bussing right here, and my gut tells me "maybe," but Wiicked simply hasn't given us any reason why he's innocent soooooooo...Plus, I can kind of see why Naku claimed early, since he's apparently immortal for some period of time.

In light of faer's post I'll post what I think happened in the night.

"Elsewhere, someone had disappeared." - the placing of this line in the nightpost makes me think that this is simply telling us that a member of the town commuted last night. It's likely the Watcher.
    "...before one snuck off, dragging a second person back with them to join in the fun. No one noticed as another was dragged from the group against his will..." - mafia recruited someone, but a member of the mafia was recruited as well. NOTE that in the description of the "Turn" it says that "The person who comes face-to-face with this Geass" will be recruited. I wonder if this means that if someone used their action on the Turn, then they will be recruited...
    "The team looked to murder this poor fellow, but with a glinting eye, he disappeared before them." - This is the line that irks me. It doesn't hint at doctor protection or leader targeting, it hints at a commuter-esque role. I wonder if one of the secret roles is a commuter? I suppose it could be the Watcher, but then there's still another
    - Twiggy and Foxrally got roleblocked, but apparently Twiggy has a passive role...? This also could suggest that there's two roleblockers in the game.

Anyway, that's cool. I wonder what will happen tonight!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Firstly @the person who called me out on the miller thing; thank you. I think Miller claims are a good idea on D1 because it's a gamble to claim if you're mafia, and it's another gamble to claim lategame if you really are the Miller. I didn't realize that the Miller in this game had a Watcher role smacked onto it.

I agree with faer and Merlin's posts. I definitely think that Naku could be bussing right here, and my gut tells me "maybe," but Wiicked simply hasn't given us any reason why he's innocent soooooooo...Plus, I can kind of see why Naku claimed early, since he's apparently immortal for some period of time.
    Not really sure how this could be bussing, especially if we're thinking Naku is the Immortal.

This could only be bussing if:
    1. Naku is not the Immortal and is getting her teammate lynched on purpose
    2. Naku is the Immortal and targeted Turn during the night and was recruited to TKOR

I don't think either possibility is likely right now (and I really don't think scum-Naku would try the first one at all). Though if Naku was recruited, it probably would benefit him to bus Wicked to gain town-cred if Wicked flips scum.

Note: For you newer players out there, when we say "bussing" it's the term that refers to mafia distancing themselves from their teammates in order to look less suspicious, or quite literally throwing a teammate under the bus (hence the term "bussing")

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Throwing a fellow mafia member under the bus Day one would be incredibly stupid.
    Role claiming the immortal cop role Day one, without actually being that role, is incredibly stupid.
    Drawing attention to yourself Day one when you're scum is incredibly stupid.

Naku is not incredibly stupid, therefore your theories fall flat.

The only thing wicked has done in his "defense" was weakly question naku's integrity on the matter. He is most definitely mafia.

I understand that you're just theorizing, but trying to put naku in a bad light when he gave us a lead on D1 sounds a little suspicious to me.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    I'm not trying to put Naku in a bad light. I agree with you, because like I said I don't think the possibility is likely at all. But that doesn't mean the possibility should be thrown off the table completely, either.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    I'm not trying to put Naku in a bad light. I agree with you, because like I said I don't think the possibility is likely at all. But that doesn't mean the possibility should be thrown off the table completely, either.

Precisely. Also, from my experience I regard Naku as one of the sneakiest, most skilled players on the forum, which makes me cautious in general of him in any game.

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
    Let's look at it this way. Naku is a good player and thus easily with his scum buddies could make an elaborate plan to fish out a counter claim, but it is only D1 not D2 when most scum usually try to find the cop. Moreover the mafia risking their best player just to find the cop is hugely risky and is likely to backfire.
    Maybe we should all wait for Wicked's flip, then we will know which way to go.
    And on the chance that Naku is scum, then the real cop SHOULD NOT claim, otherwise you be playing into the scums plan.
    But I find it highly unlikely that Naku is scum, but we should wait to see what Wicked is.

Years
    First, can someone be so kind to explain or give a link what a "commuter-esque role" is? This word kinda does not translate well into german.

2. Naku is the Immortal and targeted Turn during the night and was recruited to TKOR
    Before anyone gets me wrong again on this, I totally don't thing this happened tonight, but there's good reasons for mafia to target people with "Turn" who's roles are publicy know & confirmed and to target power roles (there's also good reasons against, so...) Keep this in mind when you're arguing that someone is "confirmed inno" later on.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    A commuter role is basically a role that can't be targeted during the night phase (because they "commute" out of town during that time)

Also, for theories on the phase post, I believe when the two people are being dragged off, the first could be a target of turn, but the second is likely Foxrally (who shows back up after being beaten). I would say it was just flavor for the Knights of the Round gathering, but the second person being taken against their will kind of says otherwise.

As for the person chilling in their tent . . . I'm not sure, but I would find it hilarious if it had been me that the Knights tried to kill, lol.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Another thing to add about commuter roles: they typically take priority over any night action, including but not limited to mafia Night kills, mafia strongman kills, roleblocks, silences, cop checks, doctor protections, and pretty much any other targeted action. I'm not sure what happens with Watcher/Tracker though.

Back