• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Collecting new to trade for old

Days
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Hi folks,

Discovered my old collection over summer clearing parents house. It's nm which I'm over the moon with, base fossil jungle team rocket gym base 2, beautiful collection but many gaps.

So....I tried to buy some 'bargains to fill gaps on eBay' and have developed trust issues with a few fakes and some misdescribed conditions'

My strategy has since to collect s & v sets in the hope of pulling something of value to trade for what I need. Good strategy? Ive had amazing pulls but what to do with them now I'm unsure.

Im struggling to get connected to a Pokémon community in Ireland where I can trade and make this strategy work as I'd like to trade in person.

Any advice welcome, I want to fill out base base 2 fossil jungle team rocket gym heroes and gym challenge. I've spent a clean fortune on s & v to do so. Adult money on my teen hobby dangerous combo.

Back