• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Come chill, cook, and workout in The Mall! [Daily Bloggity Entry #275]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • [css-div="background-color:#336633 ; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]
    e3dnpNc.jpg

The Mall Promotion Entry
    Date: 29 March 2016
    Time: 12:16 PM ET
    Mood: Getting dat mad money money!

If you haven't already, come swing on down to The Mall, PokeCommunity's newest forum addition to the site! While it is in a trial period, we are actively looking for new and positive contributions to the section! Ever wanted to cook with fellow community members? How about finally starting your New Year's resolution to workout? This is the section for you then! Check out these events going on now in The Mall:

PC's Cooking Challenge - Mama mia! We've got a challenge for you this week! Pasta is the name of the game and we want you to create your very own pasta dish and share it with all of us! Click the link above to access the thread.

PokeCommunity Gym - Ever wanted to workout at home but with the help and support of your fellow Pokemon-loving community members? Well now is your chance to do such that! Each weekday, new workouts will be posted and updated for you to try out! Post your progress and see yourself evolve from a Machop all the way up to a MaCHAMP! Click the link above to access the thread.

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! And remember, rate each entry so I can know what you guys like and what to improve on! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- El Héroe Oscuro

Spoiler:
    [/css-div]

Back