• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming back to Pokemon Shield!

Years
  • Hello everyone, how's it going?
    Nice to meet you all!
    I haven't played Pokemon Shield in a quite a bit and never cared about the first expansion, now it looks like a 2nd one is coming soon in a couple months!
    Are you all excited for the 2nd expansion??? I got the Pokemon Shield season pass so I'm set to explore Isle of Armor soon and wait for the 2nd expansion!

I just restarted the game on Pokemon Shield! So, I have no badges right now.
    Caught some really cool Pokemon on the way to the first gym though! I'm hanging around the 1st gym's city now, Moto-something.

I'm really looking forward to possibly making some new friends here!
    Would really love to get myself into Pokemon Shield and put myself out there and possibly help others along the way too!!
    Can't wait to meet you!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome back Mr. Addison! Lots of us are very excited for the new DLC, especially seeing what some of those Galarian legendaries will be like. Best of luck on your new journey through Shield! I think you picked a good time to restart actually, you can pretty seamlessly transition into all of the DLC that way.

Years
  • Welcome back Mr. Addison! Lots of us are very excited for the new DLC, especially seeing what some of those Galarian legendaries will be like. Best of luck on your new journey through Shield! I think you picked a good time to restart actually, you can pretty seamlessly transition into all of the DLC that way.

Thank you so much, Fairy!! I appreciate it for welcoming me ^-^
    I'm also excited for those Galarian Legendaries :D
    More excited to be back though and do a bunch of raids, meet new friends, and maybe even play competitively someday (Friendly comps!!!)
    Happy that I picked a good time to restart ^-^

Question!! Can I go into Isle of Armor right away as a new trainer? Or is there a level requirement?
    I've got the Armor Pass (Got the season pass yesterday woo!)
    I feel like maybe it level syncs with you? Because the Galarian Slowpoke I fought/caught was lvl 10 :)

Years
  • hi hi Addison, nice to have you here and welcome :D yeah I know the crown tundra will be the bigger expansion compared to isle of armor, so I'm definitely excited for that one! though I....still need to finish my armor dex ahaha, oops. definitely will do that before the next expansion. see you around!!

Back