• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming Home

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    Hi All

I'm MudkipBoy, and I used to go by the name of Snivysmiley on these forums when I used to visit every single day. That was about ten years ago now, as when I was 12 and all my friends were starting to slowly go off Pokemon I realised I'd have to find a community that loved it somewhere else. And I did here. But over time, I tailed off a little and started to play Pokemon as a solitary thing again. I'd like to change that now. I want to start Poke-blogging again, and maybe with the right set up start doing a few Let's Plays. I look forward to getting to know people old and new on these forums once again.

A few little facts about the way I play Pokemon:
    • Started with Pokemon Sapphire after playing my cousin's Ruby for hours and never being allowed to save
    • Didn't complete another main series game till White2, and I've been doing my best to go back and complete the older games in order
    • I own a physical copy of at least one game from each gen except gen 2 (and a digital copy of Crystal)
    • I'm no good at competitive play - never played a Nuzlocke as (a) I would lose Pokemon and (b) I get too emotionally attached

I look forward to getting to know you all once more.

~Mudz~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi All

I'm MudkipBoy, and I used to go by the name of Snivysmiley on these forums when I used to visit every single day. That was about ten years ago now, as when I was 12 and all my friends were starting to slowly go off Pokemon I realised I'd have to find a community that loved it somewhere else. And I did here. But over time, I tailed off a little and started to play Pokemon as a solitary thing again. I'd like to change that now. I want to start Poke-blogging again, and maybe with the right set up start doing a few Let's Plays. I look forward to getting to know people old and new on these forums once again.

A few little facts about the way I play Pokemon:
    • Started with Pokemon Sapphire after playing my cousin's Ruby for hours and never being allowed to save
    • Didn't complete another main series game till White2, and I've been doing my best to go back and complete the older games in order
    • I own a physical copy of at least one game from each gen except gen 2 (and a digital copy of Crystal)
    • I'm no good at competitive play - never played a Nuzlocke as (a) I would lose Pokemon and (b) I get too emotionally attached

I look forward to getting to know you all once more.

~Mudz~

Welcome back! You definitely joined the right community for Pokemon. With the quarantine in effect for my area, I plan on replaying/nuzlocking a few games myself, haven't quite decided on which ones to do as of yet. Sword and Shield are the first games that I've actually completed the PokeDex in. Pokemon seems to be one of those things that most lose interest in and somehow end up back into the fray. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome back! I collect the old games too, although only one or two per generation. That's enough for me haha. And yea, Nuzlockes can be hard... emotionally 😭

Hope to see you around~

Years
  • RS were some of the best games imo and great ones to start with! glad to hear you've been going through the games you missed too, Pokémon as a whole is just great. welcome back to the forum <3

Back