• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

COMMUNITY POLL #2 | Voting Thread!

Which will be the region's shape?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Hi there! This is the voting thread for the 'shaping the region' poll. Like before, use this thread to vote for your favourite(s) from the bunch!

You may pick multiple options. The most voted formap will be locked in on Friday 25th Dec, and a winner announced.

Choose wisely! You can discuss your votes or explain your views in the thread below.

Link to the previous discussion/ideas thread

Many thanks to this week's contributors: Cheshire Cat, Mana, Daydream, MUDKIP!!! & Lycanthropy

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I voted for the third one as I thought it had a nice natural shape and... well I can just imagine it as a proper region.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Voted for the third region. Like Mana said it looks nice and natural. A lot of the others look unnatural or have a bit too much going on.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Really loved the third one – it resembled what I envisioned when I coined the name 'Connexus'. :D Simply splendid.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • If we're gonna make a map based on that pixel, I totes have some ideas :O But yes third map looks the most natural of them all. But Bac and Lycan's pixels are good anyways.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Well this is due to end on Christmas Day... let's see if we can call ittomorrow instead :P

Back