• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Region Poll #1: [WINNER] The Connexus Region

What should our community region be called?

• The Oxali Region

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • The Eximius Region

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • The Natamous Region

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • The Kompcome Region

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • The Connexus Region

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • The Zeecore Region

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • The Koinonia Region

• The Herao Region

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • The Eond Region

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • The Omni Region

• The Thaumos Region

• The Noufaro Region

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • The Theta Region

• The Senxu Region

• The Pangea Region

• The Mulvare Region

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Use the poll above to pick your favourite name from the suggestions given!

You may pick multiple options. The most voted for name will be locked in on Friday 11th Dec, and a winner announced.

Choose wisely! You can discuss your votes or explain your views in the thread below.

Link to discussion/ideas thread

Many thanks to this week's contributors: Chicken Fingers, Draskk, Davepetasprite^2, Ice Goddess, desinishon, GiovanniViridian, Lycanthropy, MUDKIP!!!, Corinton, My Nuclear Robot, countryemo, EternalSushi, Daydream, Ice and Shak.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I like both Connexus and Oxali. Connexus has a nice sound, but so does Oxali and it even fits into the five character naming scheme that everywhere but Sinnoh follows.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Looks like Connexus already takes a huge lead and that's certainly deserved. It flows really nicely.

Btw, thank you Mana for enabling picking multiple options in the poll. Those one-option-only polls are just too hard. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Looks like Connexus already takes a huge lead and that's certainly deserved. It flows really nicely.

Btw, thank you Mana for enabling picking multiple options in the poll. Those one-option-only polls are just too hard. :)

I know! I picked about four options I think ;x aha.

Anywho, this poll will likely be called and closed before Friday, since Connexus is running away with the votes ^_^.

Back