• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It is a good boi, as it retrieves PokéBalls that don't successfully capture wild Pokémon the first time, as long as it is in battle.

Copperajah?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    I love Crawdaunt! Back when I was ten years old, I always treated Crawdaunt as THE royal crab, ruler of rivers for some reason XD I preferred it over Gyarados. Unique typing too! Looks awesome!I could go on and on despite never actually using it for more than one battle.

And how about we praise Girafarig?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Girafarig is so unique and cool looking. Along with Skarmory I often forget it's a Gen 2 Pokemon.

Samurott

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Samurott is the best looking Unova starter in my opinion, and it has a warrior demeanour, and I wouldn't mind trusting Samurott for the toughest of jobs! Also, it learns Megahorn, meaning it can easily cover its weakness against many of the grass types.

Azumarill?

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 20
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    My true all time favorite, it's so cute.

Politoed?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    Drizzle Politoed is the best, considering that it's an even truer frog than the Froakie line. :v

And then there's Klink wanting some love. 😘

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Did someone say Infernape?! That primate's on fire! It was my first-ever starter's final form, and I love it a lot!! I'm annoying right now, but I'll keep it in check :) It's got good speed, and a decent move pool,and was in OU back in Gen 4 and 5. A design that's amazing, and inspired from Journey To The West. I could go on and on, but nevermind!

Meditite wants some love!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I always loved how it looks like a cute lil' dumpling, oh my gosh!! x3 Plus it evolves into a really cool Pokémon, too!

Oooooh, it looks like Cottonee is next! :')

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Imagine what a pleasant sight it must be to watch Cottonee fly around in the Pokémon world! Also, it evolves into Whimsicott, a frequently used Pokémon in the meta, so yes, it is both cute and useful.

How about Sinistea?

Years
    Perhaps one of the cutest ghost types! What's not to love about his little teacup?

Give Masquerain some love!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Masquerain is such a pretty, dainty, unique Pokémon—just look at those little eyelashes! Awww! :')

How about Copperajah?

Years
    Copperajah is elegant and mighty! It's so majestic and is has a lovely colour palette.

Give some love to Ambipom!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I had a team in Platinum that wasn't exactly the best. However Ambipom was the absolute star. If one good thing came from that run it's that my opinion of Ambipom has gone up way high. It also has a cool evolution method and a cool design. Wasn't a fan of the tree shaking method to obtain it's pre evolution (Because you had to wait 6 hours for a chance) but other than that it's an amazing Pokemon.

Nidorina.

Back