• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Assuming we don't get confirmation either way before the game's release, I guess we'll be able to tell early about the chances of this supposed Battle Resort being like a Frontier. If a stalker talent scout by the name of Scott appears early on in the game, like in Emerald, then it's pretty promising.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
  • Wowie, I didn't even know that they changed her name for the English release. I kinda wonder why, but the name Lisia is also really cute sounding so I'm not complaining <3 I really like her a lot too and I can't wait to see her part in the story.

Eh, I prefer 'Lissa' over 'Lisla,' hands down!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is a shame tbh, after the embarrassingly easy Gym leaders in X and Y not to mention the elite four surely Game Freak will increase the difficulty again for these games (Norman's Slaking still haunts me), hopefully the elite four will have more than four pokemon as well but i guess we'll have to see.

…and that's why I turned off my Y Experience Share, peeps! (Oh, wait; I got 'ninja'd! See?)

I think Game Freak is caring too much about the kids again. That's the main reason why a lot were not happy with the EXP Share mechanic changes in X/Y, but there was also a statement from Masuda that people are getting busier which also explains the changes.

Last edited:

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
  • Man, Disco Wally is best Wally. I just can't get over how good it is.

Actually…you know what this incarnation of Wally…

Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Wally.png

…reminds me of?

No guesses? OK, here's the answer: Yellow — you know, from Pokémon Adventures — …

Yellow_Adventures.png

…and that's when she's not disguised! See what I mean?

300px-YellowGSC.png

Years
  • I'm so glad that we only have to wait for a month (well sadly the Europeans have an extra week :( ) until these games come out. I'm ready to return to Hoenn (have been for awhile).

I'll probably have to wait until Christmas before I play these remakes, but I know for sure I'll be reliving childhood memories with these games. My original team in Ruby kinda sucked because it stacked up types a lot.

That was when I was 11 and still new to Pokemon games. I'm now a much smarter in-game player so I'm sure I'll breeze through Hoenn this time. Yeah can't believe it's a month away now eh?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'll probably have to wait until Christmas before I play these remakes, but I know for sure I'll be reliving childhood memories with these games. My original team in Ruby kinda sucked because it stacked up types a lot.

That was when I was 11 and still new to Pokemon games. I'm now a much smarter in-game player so I'm sure I'll breeze through Hoenn this time. Yeah can't believe it's a month away now eh?
    I was 11, and my first game was Emerald...hard to believe it's been nearly a decade now since then...coincidentally I got mine the day after Christmas day 2005. What I'm looking forward to the most is Mega Rayquaza, and what ever this
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Not sure if this should be spoilered or not but I'll do it anyway.

Spoiler:

If you go to the pokemon subreddit it shouldn't be hard to find out about it.

edit: www.pastebin.com/NgJ4vPZh

Last edited:

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • After playing the demo for several days now (since the release on October 16th) I can't wait to return to Hoenn after more than 10 years (for me personally) ^_^ This will be an awesome game! Hearing the Hoenn music again in a new game gave me chills down my spine from excitement!

Also, there is more post-game content announced this time (read something about this in an article) and the Trick House seems to be "amazing" as well... If only the release date was here already ;)

Years
  • Not sure if this should be spoilered or not but I'll do it anyway.

Spoiler:

If you go to the pokemon subreddit it shouldn't be hard to find out about it.

edit: www.pastebin.com/NgJ4vPZh

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Spoiler:

That's just leftover data from X and Y.

But I've been thinking about the legendaries in the games, and if all of the Legendaries are available (excluding the Event legends), then there will be nothing left for a potential Z version...

Years
  • Well atleast you guys got a demo I haven't even gotten mine yet and I had everything set :(
    I haven't either (I'm not European btw) :(.

@ Liberal Army They said that all of the non-event legends will be available this generation, not that they will all be in ORAS, at least according to Serebii's translation.

Years
  • GUYS. Mega Steelix looks rad AF, like wow that is a job well done Game Freak. Glalie isn't as exciting, but still is an alright design. I think they need to work on finding a balance between too much difference between the Mega form and regular form, and too little of a difference between the forms.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm a huge fan of Mega-Steelix, personally! Only thing I dislike, though, is those crystals that it has attached to its body; how does this Pokémon suddenly wind up getting a hold of them? I suppose some of its body part could be transforming into these things to represent its power-boost and whatnot, but is there any other reasoning behind it? Aside from that, it's pretty fantastic.

Years
  • I'm a huge fan of Mega-Steelix, personally! Only thing I dislike, though, is those crystals that it has attached to its body; how does this Pokémon suddenly wind up getting a hold of them? I suppose some of its body part could be transforming into these things to represent its power-boost and whatnot, but is there any other reasoning behind it? Aside from that, it's pretty fantastic.
    The official site mentioned that it's because of the energy from Mega evolution caused the cells in it's body to crystallize. So it's kind of like what happened with Mega Sableye. I bet that if they ever make Mega Solrock and Mega Lunatone they'll likely get crystals too...
    I can only imagine the energy leakage from the likes of Mega Electrode...I imagine it'll open up like Mega Glalie did and reveal a core radiating electricity.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I haven't either (I'm not European btw) :(.

@ Liberal Army They said that all of the non-event legends will be available this generation, not that they will all be in ORAS, at least according to Serebii's translation.

That sounds better, but
    Spoiler:

(Spoiler is about the Legendaries

Years
  • That sounds better, but
    Spoiler:

(Spoiler is about the Legendaries

My god, looks like everyone will be having fun catching all those legendaries if we're getting all of the regular ones in the game. I'm definitely going to enjoy this massive of a postgame hahahaha.

Years
  • Oh my goodness, are they trying to make us give up on all our other Pokémon games forever?! I don't know about you, but quite a few of those legendaries I felt would be in the next Kalos game. Not that that's a bad thing though, especially if they'll have several max IVs like they did in XY.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I really hope Uxie, Mersprit & Azelf can be caught in ORAS. The Lake trio are amongst my favourite legends, I'd just love to see their OWs in 3D graphics-sorta. ;3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back