• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I would hope they do; if not, though, I could always temporarily transfer five-six of my flawless IV + EV trained Pokemon and use those XD Mega Mawile, Dual Screens Espeon, Volc, Talonflame, Noivern, and Bisharp; wotta team. Also gonna have a flawless IV + EV trained Milotic in OR, so I could use that too~

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I would hope they do; if not, though, I could always temporarily transfer five-six of my flawless IV + EV trained Pokemon and use those XD Mega Mawile, Dual Screens Espeon, Volc, Talonflame, Noivern, and Bisharp; wotta team. Also gonna have a flawless IV + EV trained Milotic in OR, so I could use that too~

Speaking of Megas, I wonder if they'll work...Also the AI on our 'clones' in the secret bases may not be very high...so they may not Mega evolve in battle...or use the double screens strategy. I hope the AI will be high on them, or copy our most used strategies...it'll be kind of creepy yet cool at the same time if the game knew our preferred battling style and mimicked that.

Years
  • The whole making your secret base a gym thing really excited me. I mean, I'm pretty sure everyone that's played a Pokemon game has at some point wanted to head a gym of their own. This is the closest thing we've got, and I'll take it! Can't wait to try the feature out. Glad that they decided to make such monumental changes to secret bases, because in RSE they were barely mediocre. Now, it's a completely different story. Well done!

Years
  • Speaking of Megas, I wonder if they'll work...Also the AI on our 'clones' in the secret bases may not be very high...so they may not Mega evolve in battle...or use the double screens strategy. I hope the AI will be high on them, or copy our most used strategies...it'll be kind of creepy yet cool at the same time if the game knew our preferred battling style and mimicked that.

Maybe the higher you rise in rank/obtain more badges (and become Champ) the better AI your character'll have? Or maybe it'll be set such that it's high enough to recognize Mega Evolving but isn't so high it'd recognize the dual screens strategy or using Quiver Dance to boost Sp. Atk, Sp. Def., and Speed or any other competitive strategies.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • From the screenshots (that red color tent), I can roughly guess that the Trick House is confirmed.

Years
  • From the screenshots (that red color tent), I can roughly guess that the Trick House is confirmed.

Do you mean in this artwork? If so, to me that just looks like something affiliated with secret bases, although I may be missing something crucial haha. Aarune is also near it, possibly leaving the tent, and considering he's a 'secret base expert', that may mean it doesn't have anything to do with the Trick House.

Years
  • It's present here as well:

MCk4NTo.jpg

Though it's possible that it's a sign the Trick House will return, it's also possible that it could be given out in another way--for example, I can see Aarune giving you items whenever you accomplish something, so it's possible he'd give out the tents instead. Still, I'd hope for the former because I loved the Trick House~

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • The whole making your secret base a gym thing really excited me. I mean, I'm pretty sure everyone that's played a Pokemon game has at some point wanted to head a gym of their own. This is the closest thing we've got, and I'll take it! Can't wait to try the feature out. Glad that they decided to make such monumental changes to secret bases, because in RSE they were barely mediocre. Now, it's a completely different story. Well done!

Well in the originals we could decoarte them like gyms. A lot of the decorations you see were in the originals. If you mixed records you could even battle them in their secret base. Now I feel like I'm the only one who treated his secret base as his own personal gym...
    The only real additions are Aarune, the replacement of mix records with streetpass and QR codes, and the powers. Also having more people visit your secret base if the screenshots are anything to go by.

Now to see if we get anything else from corocoro.

Years
  • Seems the only way to get Dark-type gyms is through the personal gyms hehe.

I have to admit the Gym feature is something interesting, but again the reason why we never got an official Dark-type Gym ever still remains a mystery even though it's speculated the type's name (Evil) meant it messed with the whole "Gym Leaders are supposed to act as hero figures" logic. But then again we had a Gym Leader who was a villainous team leader, so why can't they make Dark Gyms?

Still, gonna be looking forward to what other stuff gets revealed.

Years
  • Someone on another thread pointed this out. So I'll post it here too. One of Aarune's hands are covered by his jacket. Meaning he likely has a mega ring(Like how we know Archie and Maxie do from those one screenshots, but in all the pictures they are covering their stones)
    #Mega Flygon confirmed. Jkjk

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Do you mean in this artwork? If so, to me that just looks like something affiliated with secret bases, although I may be missing something crucial haha. Aarune is also near it, possibly leaving the tent, and considering he's a 'secret base expert', that may mean it doesn't have anything to do with the Trick House.

The red/blue tent, depending on version, is the gift for clearing the final stage of the Trick House! At least in the originals.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I don't think we'd be getting Aarune having a Mega Flygon or a mega ring. If you look closesly at the exact same hand, the wrist is seen. Unless they make a mega glove, I don't think he has the privilege of getting a Mega Flygon :P

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I'm very impressed with the amount of attention Gamefreak has dedicated to detail. Even the text boxes are reminiscent of the original Ruby/Sapphire.

Pokemon-RubyVersion_42.png

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I don't think we'd be getting Aarune having a Mega Flygon or a mega ring. If you look closesly at the exact same hand, the wrist is seen. Unless they make a mega glove, I don't think he has the privilege of getting a Mega Flygon :P

When I suggested this, I meant an actual ring, not a bracelet. I am saying it could be on his finger.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I think PokeBlocks are Stupid. I like WHAT they do in the game, but I would rather have a food item, like Poffins.

Do you think we will get Pokeblocks, or a Food item Like Cookies that have the same function?

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    From the screenshots (that red color tent), I can roughly guess that the Trick House is confirmed.

I'm not sure why we really need confirmation for that, tbh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back