• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Congratulations to PokeCommunity user Pudding on New Baby!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I realize the title is blunt and I could use more creativity. But firstly thank you for giving me permission to make it.

But, congratulations to Pudding (https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=653567) who very recently had a new baby girl!

I'm very very happy for you and hope the best in the days/weeks and years ahead.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Now this is an occasion to celebrate! Congratulations on your little one, and for your strength and bravery! You know what life is all about. :)

All my best wishes for the days ahead!

Years
  • Congratulations, lovely! I'm praying for your health and for the health of your baby!

Last edited:
    Years
  • How wonderful!

Congratulations. May the powers that be bless you Pudding and your child. May it fill your life with joy. I wish you and your baby health and happiness. Who knows? Maybe a brand new pokemon trainer has been born!

It is great to see such a positive thread carrying splendid news. Thanks ZeoStar for spreading the word!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    You're probably super busy with new mom stuff right now and won't see these messages for a while, but congratulations, that is wonderful news!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • ZOMG YOU HAD A BABY!!!! :D
    Babies are adorable x3; Pleeeease tell me as much about your new child as you can luster xD Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Whats its name? Whats their eye color? I wonder what their hair color will be too x3

Yay for babies. ^______^

EDIT: Okay, i just read the first post x3; Its a girl ^_^ Like Korrina is ^.^ Did you name her Korrina too? :O If not thats fine :) I hope she grows into a nice, kind hearted girl like Korrina is. I'm gonna look at the picture too!

And, yep, i've always liked babies a lot ^_^ Even if people don't always end up the right way when they grow up, well, we do get to all start out as adorable babies. Perhaps as the future progresses more and more of us can stay innocent and sweet, like babies. I'd like to think i'm still innocent and sweet and baby like :D I mean, I still don't really have it in my heart to feel good about mallace towards other beings, i think, so perhaps thats something.....(i hate when people and animals suffer so much!!! i do hope this world is improving. and that the future is getting lighter :3)

And ahhhhh all happy good thoughts now. Be sure to introduce your daughter to Pokemon as she gets older, 'cuz its a great series to be into ^_^ If she can be a fellow korrina fan that would be great too xD As long as she respects that Korrina IS my waifu and my being female myself doesn't change that fact for even a nano second :3 <3

EDIT2: Oh, darn, there IS no picture ^_^;;; Ahh well.

Girl power! *gives a peace sign for the new baby <3* *and gives her a korrina dolly to play with :D and also a doll of dawn from d/p dressed in one of her beautiful contest dresses too x3; 'cuz dawn is a great character and if the baby grows up to be a pearlshipper that would also be awesome! :D*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You're probably super busy with new mom stuff right now and won't see these messages for a while, but congratulations, that is wonderful news!

I did text the link as soon as I made it, so she can read through whenever she gets the chance and feels like it.

It is wonderful and personally I'm happy with the responses on here.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • omggg I'm so happy for you!! Congrats on your baby, Pudding! <333 I'm absolutely positive that you'll be an amazing mother. ^_^

Congratulations to PokeCommunity user Pudding on New Baby!

Back