• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Consortia] Consortia House Common Room

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    For now, we're not in the last place anymore and that's already something because we were really behind. Good job everyone on this comeback. :)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Thank you everyone for participating with the GT and the lore, it was a fun, semi-stressfull, time. Friendship and memories!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    Consortia house is the best house. everybody in the house say AAAYYYYOOOOO!!! woop woop schoop schoop bim bam bop. SKRRRRAAAA pop pop ka ka ka skibby hip pop pop and a du du duurrrr doo! and sway ya arms back and forth and tell me how much you love life. now swing ya arms to and fro and then to some more, skate fast and give sass. don't be rude but be proud of consortia!! now run with extreme speed my sisters and brethren, and send my message to the stars above!!!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tek
    Back