• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest Kid on the Block

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • Hi everyone. I forgot this forum existed and since my last thread is hyper dead and was posted back when this forum idea was still in "beta" (if you can call it that?) I decided to remake it cuz I know how much you all want to know me since I'm so perfect.

• My name is Connor
    • I go to the Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio
    • That is also where I currently live, however I'm actually from Cleveland
    • I'm studying Communications with a minor in Music, Media and Enterprise (with end goal of music industry jobs)
    • I enjoy physics as well
    • I'm 20 years old
    • Slowbro is the coolest pokemon in the world

Note that the last bullet point isn't an opinion. It is a fact.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hi Connor,

So why the username .Aero?

Do you play any instruments?

What type of music do you like?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Wow this format is really original, I wonder where you got it.

Will you buy me Cane's?

Why is Slowbro awful?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Hi Connor,

So why the username .Aero?

Do you play any instruments?

What type of music do you like?

• .Aero came from Aero which comes from Aerosmith, my favorite band in the world. Aero was already taken though so I had to place the period beforehand and settle on that unfortunately.
    • I play guitar, ukulele, and piano! All self-taught too. It's one of my favorite ways to pass time since I feel like it's actually productive hahah.
    • I literally like just about anything. But if I had to pick a favorite genre I'd say folk-pop. Something like Of Monsters and Men's style.

Wow this format is really original, I wonder where you got it.

Will you buy me Cane's?

Why is Slowbro awful?

• I got this format from some loser in this section. I can't remember his name but I'm sure he sucks anyway.
    • No, buy your own!
    • Your blasphemy has been noted and sent to the overseer and is awaiting action. You will be contacted within 7 days unless you revoke your statement.

srinator

oh you like aerosmith :o me too! any particular song u like a lot?!

Back