• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'm really pumped now! :D I have to admit I'm still checking the spoiler thread, but it seems to be getting me even more excited than the opposite. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Thanks Shivi for enforcing that. I've seen some of the leaks (cause I made the dumb mistake of visiting Tumblr. Not going there for another week.) but I'd love to avoid seeing anymore till I can get the games or if they officially announce things. Especially anything major or related to the storyline. This will likely be the only thread in this section I visit till the release date.

Years
    Finally I can be in this thread without being spoiled, I have hard time to not look at the leaks anymore(just saw the starters evos and few new pokemon).
    Just a weektill the release! on Thursday I get my paycheck(gonna have aloy of extra money this month!) for now my job and Mario and Luigi: dream team will keep me busy.

Years
    Thanks Artemis for that, Many people didn't really want to see how many new Pokemon there were, any other Mega evolutions, or even what Bunnelby's evolution is, but unfortunately they were posted here.

FORTUNATELY, that will be the most of what we see in this thread so yay for it being a haven for us non-spoiler people and cheers to ONE MORE WEEK

(I'm excited okay ;_;)

Years
    I'm not gonna be leaving PC due to spoilers like some I know, but I will certainly try my best to avoid the spoilers thread for sure.. with a week left to go, I'm certainly getting all hyped up and I'm trying to think if I'll be able to get any sleep Friday night into next Saturday xD

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
    So excited a full week left 'till we all get to play the next generation of Pokemon. I'm going to take my time to play this game, explorer every areas and just take it the beautiful overworld.

Can't wait to catch brand new pokemons to add to my team, my Delphox ♥

Years
    I'm also going for Fennekin :P but I honestly love the design of Delphox.. the design of it makes it look very majestic IMO

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I need to see if Gamestop is still doing a midnight release, koff~

Some Gamestops I heard were not releasing the game cat midnight and just opening early instead. sounds like I should check just to be sure, koffi~

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    After all that buildup since January, it's a crazy thing that we can hold the game (figuratively, if a digital copy) this time next week! My local Gamestop is opening at the normal time, so that's about 166 hours left here.

Anyways, I'm grateful for this thread being leak-free. I'm really excited about playing a Pokémon game (for the first time!) without having seen every species. I've been trying to keep away from those, but some of them just creep up on you... I accidentally saw the name of fennekin's final stage, so all pictures labelled with that name immediately became spoilers. ¬_¬ So, I caught a few glimpses of how it looks, but I didn't look at those images in detail.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Yeah let's encourage piracy because he couldn't afford to get a 3DS/2DS. What an excuse.

Indeed, it's a completely legit excuse.

Just put yourself in his situation: You love Pokémon, but you can't afford to pay for it. However, there's a way you can play it (without the multiplayer feature), with no negative consequences. You'll just have to deal with a bunch arrogant moralists, nothing special.
    Now, honestly, would you not download it? I don't think so (I know so).

If you honestly think you wouldn't do it, feel free to cast the first stone.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    I was just wondering: Do you think we going to have a way to obtain starters from other generations than the 1st and the 6th?

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I was just wondering: Do you think we going to have a way to obtain starters from other generations than the 1st and the 6th?

Assuming they'll have megas, I very much think so.
    Either post-game stuff or event distributions, like Torchic.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'm so hungry, but I forgot my wallet in my home. Hmm, maybe I should steal.

"Arrogant moralists" is a pretty big thing to say when you're the only one coming off as arrogant. Piracy is stealing, and that's a crime. A lot of people here saved loads of money just to buy a 3DS and the game, but this guy is getting it for free by stealing.
    I would not download it because I will buy it, simple as. And if I couldn't afford to buy it at the moment, then I'll wait until I can. Honestly I don't even know why we're having this discussion, piracy is wrong. You can do it, sure, but it makes you a criminal.

If this guy can't afford it, then that's his problem, not ours. It's not an excuse for piracy.

EDIT: A little search on your post history and I already found out why you're so defensive about pirating. Heh, tough.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back