• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crawling out of my luxury ball onto the Internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonthedrag0n

Disco Elephant
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    whats up pokedudes?

I was obsessed with Pokemon as a kid and loved Pokemon red and yellow so much that I would spend every waking moment playing them! I was also crazy about gold and was so happy when I finally beat Red after going through both islands, but I missed out in a lot of Pokemon over the years after Gold, and a few years ago I received a free DSi XL at around the same time as the 3DS came out, and I got Heart Gold and Black for it but hardly played it as I began working abroad and the DS just gathered dust, the pokemon cards went AWOL and I had no real interest in handheld gaming (mainly due to mobile gaming having taken over, and gaming in general having taken a back seat in my priorities).
    Recently having come across it and being disappointed that I couldn't find the Pokemon games, I looked into what the latest news on Pokemon was and saw that they had some pretty cool looking 3D poke,on games, so I recently bought a N3DS and Pokemon OR, Y, HG, W2, Platinum, Pearl and Diamond, and have just completed OR and gotten to the part of Y where you ride Rhidon. Loving it.

What I'm hoping for in the next remake is something along the lines of Yellow and Crystal, where if you get the Yellow version Pikachu follows you and if you get Crystal Suicine follows you and you get the entire areas of Kanto, Johto and the island from Crystal to explore and complete with a new story that links both together and makes sense of the three islands, bringing the first generation into the new format on the newest consoles, is anything like that likely to happen? That would be awesome!

Thanks for reading my tl;dr poke biography, though you're probably wishing that I stayed in my poke ball so you could have kept those three minutes of your life!

I look forward to some pokefan interaction!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    What's up! We're happy to have you with us, jason! You came to the right place to make some lovely Pokemon friends and gain advice~ I'm Dragon by the way - nice to meet ya'! I was playing pokemon ever since the Yellow and the rest of the Gen 1 days too. I'm glad that you're having fun with the new games; I think they're really amazing~ <33

Mmm, hopefully a remake of the Gen 1 games will come! But mostly I want a new generation of pokemon altogether. Maybe we'll hear more pokemon announcements on E3? That'd be cool! Anyways, take care and I hope that you will enjoy our pokemon boards, as well as our other boards to choose from! If you have any questions or just want to chat sometime, feel free to poke me via PM! I hope to see you around. ♥ Have a great time! ^^

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    nice intro! welcome to pc jason! i think that's a great idea for a pokemon game for them to remake yellow and to have pikachu follow you. i've always wondered why they've given us the option to allow pokemon to follow us in the new games, but yet they don't have a remake of yellow so the classic pikachu can follow us. (unless they think that we should just pick pikachu to follow us so they don't have to remake the game. laziness!) anyways, welcome to pc and let me know if you need any help! just drop a vm.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Very detailed presentation indeed. Welcome aboard!

And I also want a Pokemon following me behind during my next adventure :(

jasonthedrag0n

Disco Elephant
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Thanks, you seem like a lovely bunch of people that I'd be happy to bump into on my way out of Pallet Town fresh with a new Lv 5er :)

So, I'm not the only dragon around, that's cool! :D

This looks like a really good Pokemon community - very friendly.

Big welcome to PC, Jason! Hooray new members.

Any Pokemon game with a follow feature would be absolutely lovely. Yellow was one of my favorites and having Pikachu next to you showing off a range of expressions just made everything feel so much more alive. Not sure why that feature was taken out from HG/SS.. one step forward, one step back I guess. :c But there really is a lot to discuss here with how active PC is so you're sure to find an ocean of topics that interest you. Stick around and let us know if you need anything, all right? [:

jasonthedrag0n

Disco Elephant
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Thanks guys (and gals)! I've posted my FC in the XY section if anyone would like to add me to have some online matches or trades once I get my Pokemon levelled up a bit and flesh out my 'Dex :)

jasonthedrag0n

Disco Elephant
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Hi again pokepeople, I haven't been around for a long time, or been playing any NDS or anything, had a lot on my plate... I look forward to catching up and getting to know people here again. This dragon has been locked up in a pokeball for too long, time to stretch my wings :D

SamuraiPizzaCat

The Girl with the Dragonite Tattoo
    Years
    Welcome to PC Jasonthedragon! High five on the intro dude! This is exactly what I would like to see with the next or upcoming pokemon games!

Crystal and Yellow were my favourites too as a kid and I would love to them in all their 3D sparkle too :3 I feel your pain, growing up sure does suck xD But recently, like yourself, I have been playing them again and making sure I have time to play them. It doesn't compare to playing them every waking hour like I used to but, hey, staying up a few cheeky times a week is better than no pokemon at all!

Anywho, I hope you enjoy your time here on PC. You'll find there is so much to do and people around to help or just chat to. Honestly, I've been on here a week and I'm still exploring!

Look forward to seeing more of you ^_^ Give those wings a big, long stretch :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back