• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Creepy Ghost Woman in Lumiose?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    What ghost girl are you talking about? I didn't have a ghost girl...

Spoiler:

Years
  • On North Boulevard,
    You go inside an office building (There's 2 of them)
    You go to the (Was it 2nd floor?) and some ghost woman is behind you.
    You wait a bit and she says exactly that "No, you're not the one" and leaves.

Edit: Never mind, checked your spoiler.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't think anyone truly knows wtf that was about (and apparently she shows up in ORAS too), though there's been plenty of speculation on it.

I'm hoping that they'll give us some answers or something in the next Kalos game, but who knows. This is TrollFreak we're talking about.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    tbh dunno what Gamefreak's problem with ghosts is with. But I kind of like them. Just like Pokemon Black and White 2, In "Haunted Mansion" There's a ghost girl who gives you a lunar wing to summon Cresselia...

Years
  • tbh dunno what Gamefreak's problem with ghosts is with. But I kind of like them. Just like Pokemon Black and White 2, In "Haunted Mansion" There's a ghost girl who gives you a lunar wing to summon Cresselia...

Not just in Black and White 2, there were also ghosts (two of them in fact) in the Old Chateau in Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I don't think anyone truly knows wtf that was about (and apparently she shows up in ORAS too), though there's been plenty of speculation on it.

I'm hoping that they'll give us some answers or something in the next Kalos game, but who knows. This is TrollFreak we're talking about.

She appears in OrAs? She isn't that girl by Mt. Pyre is she?

I have a theory that she is connected to Hoopa. Perhaps she is looking for someone adequate to hold the bottle that will unbound Hoopa. Since XY doesn't have the item of course the player will "not be the one".

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    She appears in OrAs? She isn't that girl by Mt. Pyre is she?

I have a theory that she is connected to Hoopa. Perhaps she is looking for someone adequate to hold the bottle that will unbound Hoopa. Since XY doesn't have the item of course the player will "not be the one".
    I haven't seen her myself, I just remember someone saying that they saw her in ORAS.

That's an interesting idea you got there though.

Years
  • It probably doesn't mean anything. We've seen enough ghost females that were minor or even nothing.
    Gamefreak also loves to play.

Years
  • There's been a lot of speculation on this character, but since as mentioned above we've had a lot of "ghosts" in the games (like with the Old Chateau, Marvelous Bridge in BW, Strange House in B2W2), they might be just doing this as a recurring theme nowadays. Although i'd like to believe it serves some purpose, I can't really place my finger on what. Since the Lunar Wing in B2W2 was something that the ghost girl in the Strange House said she was wanting for something, as mentioned above this one might be connected to Hoopa (the Ghost/Psychic-type). Or maybe there'll be a Darkrai event in ORAS sometime soon? Maybe something like that.

Years
  • Pokémon Black and White featured a very random ghost girl appearance on one of Unova's bridges, and this turned out to part of an event side story in the sequels Black and White 2. If Pokémon X and Y do get a sequel, I have no doubt the ghost girl Hex Maniac will play a notable role. She even makes an appearance in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, saying the same cryptic thing in a graveyard. It's also possible that she's based on the Pokémon franchise's influence on early creepypasta stories. Darkness and creepiness became a little prominent in the main games beginning with Diamond and Pearl where there was Sinnoh's Old Chateau and its unsettling music.

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
    Years
  • Oh don't worry about her, she is just my clone/wife.

We are all connected to the spirits one way or another 0u0

Reactions: Nah
    Back