• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CrystalStatic's Resources & Tutorials

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
    Spoiler:

I can't really post screenshots yet so I thought you'll understand what I meant

Oh, that's what you mean. The red blocks are just part of the palette, just like the black ones. It's just one of the colors that the palette uses.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Oh, that's what you mean. The red blocks are just part of the palette, just like the black ones. It's just one of the colors that the palette uses.

No, not the colors of the palette. I mean red in the background of the number of the color.
    It tells me that it's not safe to change the palette but I still need to change it and if I change it, the game will have error and glitch in the beginning.

for example: I want to change the hero sprite but I can't change the palette because it's not safe to change it and when I change it the game freezes.
    Spoiler:

There are a lot of red backgrounds and I can't change in NSE because it doesn't support emerald so I don't know where can I change palletes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    No, not the colors of the palette. I mean red in the background of the number of the color.
    It tells me that it's not safe to change the palette but I still need to change it and if I change it, the game will have error and glitch in the beginning.

for example: I want to change the hero sprite but I can't change the palette because it's not safe to change it and when I change it the game freezes.
    Spoiler:

There are a lot of red backgrounds and I can't change in NSE because it doesn't support emerald so I don't know where can I change palletes.

I'm sorry CrystalStatic for all the trouble, I didn't check Lz77 and that was my only problem.

I'm trying to change sprites in emerald but NSE doesn't support Emerald. sprites like the boy and girl using pokemon sprite.

Back