• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Curious Of A Simple Leaf ~?

Years
    *bump

I hope I can do this like Shun did I'm curious if anyone has questions for me so they can get to know me more.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What is one piece of advice you'd give everyone?

Years
    What is one piece of advice you'd give everyone?

My advice for online safety being online talking to people, making friends or perhaps meeting someone as a romantic partner.

Please remember you truly DON'T know ANYONE online unless 1. you know them also in real life or 2. get to know the person for at least 1 year or more and in that time video and voice chatting with them at least once. I've seen people get hurt and also got hurt countless times myself too by this. Finding out they lied to me to what gender, age they are as well what they look like too. You truly need to confirm what they look like is top priority. Because if you don't you might end up meeting a creep or worse and I've been through that thus now I have C-PTSD because of it. I would be so sad and heartbroken to know someone gone through what I did and turned out like me.

We are all strangers online and people seem to forget that and rush into any type of relationship for friendship or romantic then in the end get hurt. True, you may be lucky in some ways if you never got hurt like this being lied and manipulated by a person online. But it STILL can happen to you at anytime in your life. Nobody really takes online safety seriously as they should I think in my opinion. Posting almost everything about yourself online plus photos of yourself is actually not good and you become a target of very many bad things. I know how the internet truly works I've seen the " dark side" all my life.

I would hate to see anyone on PC go through what I have. So please remember take your time getting to know people, don't rush and be extremely careful what you post online it's not so fun and safe as you think. You can listen to my advice from a survivor now thrivor of one who's seen really bad stuff and had things done as well. Or not in the end its all YOUR choice and life.

Back