• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Curious Of A Simple Leaf ~?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Since your username is Leaf, is it safe to say that Grass type Pokémon are your favorite?

And a bit of a more dark / nuanced question; where did you find the strength to admit you have CPTSD? It took me so, so long to come to terms with my diagnosis and I find it super inspirational that you can say your truth without the shame. ♡

Feel free not to answer the second question btw if it's too triggering.

Years
    Since your username is Leaf, is it safe to say that Grass type Pokémon are your favorite?

And a bit of a more dark / nuanced question; where did you find the strength to admit you have CPTSD? It took me so, so long to come to terms with my diagnosis and I find it super inspirational that you can say your truth without the shame. ♡

Feel free not to answer the second question btw if it's too triggering.

I love all Pokémon though Leaf was more a name I liked because of the symbolism behind it.

I don't mind answering this, so no worries. I found out last year I had C-PTSD since my therapist who specializes in that field told me I fit all the signs of one having it. So for years I just thought it was plan trauma and deep depression I had from people hurting me online and in real life a bit. My therapist helped my mother and sister get on board to help me with my C-PTSD more and understand my pain I feel every day. We're all doing wonderfully and getting along so well not arguing anymore of them not bealiveing me if I got triggered by something or were sad one day. They both support me more if I have a bad day now and do their best to help comfort me as well. I'm making tremendous progress with my therapist right now getting even closer and closer to healing fully, finding true happiness and peace in my life.

I hope that explains a bit about it, I only really share in full detail about my past and my C-PTSD in private with people I'm getting to know personally one on one, apologies.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Are you interested in art? Are there creative activities you like doing?

Years
    Are you interested in art? Are there creative activities you like doing?

Yes, I'm a very creative person I'm good at making arts and crafts. I'm not a 100% professional though having lots of time to do such projects I gotten better over the years with my arts and crafts.

I'm good and ❤ doing :
    🌿 1. ) Drawing or Sketching semi realistic animals.
    🌿 2. ) Animation mostly GIF types at the moment at the moment on a program called FlipAClip in the Google Play Store on my phone. When I had a computer I did Pencil2D and in high school did a program called Lightwave 3D modeling animation.
    🌿 3. ) Poetry and some Prose.
    🌿 4. ) Still learning to crochet and weave afterwards teaching myself to sew as well.
    🌿 5. ) DIY projects out of nature items outside or materials I find inside like paper stuff to make crafts pieces.
    🌿 6. ) Graphic Design GFX making I possibly might get back into.
    🌿 7. ) Pixel art

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    1. Which force power from Star Wars would you want in real-life?

2. What is your favorite story (if any) about something Tac did? (Extends to your family's pets too, if you wish.)

3. What would you plant in the garden you mentioned for the lottery question?

Years
    1. Which force power from Star Wars would you want in real-life?

2. What is your favorite story (if any) about something Tac did? (Extends to your family's pets too, if you wish.)

3. What would you plant in the garden you mentioned for the lottery question?

🌿1. ) The Light.
    🌿2. ) Everyday with Tac is my favorite story with him, he's my hero and alway there's something new with him each day when he's be side me. As for my parents pet's I'd have to think about my others pet's there's a lot.
    🌿3. ) Food such as veggies and fruit to eat than get from the store, being sustainable. Lastly Lots of safe indoor plants too while having our cats as well.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    What fashions do you like best?

If you were to dye your hair one colour, what colour would it be?

Years
    What fashions do you like best?

If you were to dye your hair one colour, what colour would it be?

🌿 I really like minimalist type neutral clothing for fashion, like its eco - friendly and vegan based. Colors: white, beige, green, tan and light grey and brown. An earthy type style look I suppose.

🌿 I would say some shade of green or light brown.

Years
    What do you feel was the hardest decision you had to make?

Leaving certain people in my life that were not real friends to me and effected me in a negative way I was changing a a person for the worst. So for my mental health and safely I had to leave people since they wouldn't listen to me anymore. Those people I met over the years not trying changing for the better and stay/keep it that way. You can't help everyone, only THEY have too truly want help and to change and get better themselves. It's something I learned about people over the years. I made a quote about my many countless experiences online and in person I had with these type of people. I hope everyone likes it if they read it, if not no worries just wanted to share my written price since it ties in with my answer.

Thank you Roni for this interesting question, I appreciate it hope you're doing well also love your icon picture~

Spoiler:

Years
    What is something you will always love doing, regardless of the situation?

🌿 If a hobby or interest my arts and crafts. I'm not a professional at doing art and craft work, so if people judge me on it in a harsh way like it sucks I don't care. I love what I do since I'm a very creative person and it helps me therapeutically. If I happen to sell any of my work I don't do it for fame or money only to make others smile, laugh and be happy. I never was a person who cared to be popular or famous and still don't.

🌿 I love being my true authentic self always and I will always will be my true self no matter what, you either like me or you don't.

---

I appreciate the interesting question Shun~

Back