• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Curse of Hogwarts (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
@Adventure - I'm not totally sure if we're ready to post or not with this one tbh, although I'm not sure where else to take it. Also, respond how you want she's your character.

Years
I'm not dead yet! Just sorta almost. Things IRL have been a bit crazy, so sorry about not posting for a while. I got a concussion at work, then the flu the next day, so life has been pretty crappy for a week or so. But, feeling much better, I am back! I should have a post up in an hour or two depending on things...hopefully.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@Adventure - I'm not totally sure if we're ready to post or not with this one tbh, although I'm not sure where else to take it. Also, respond how you want she's your character.
okay we can keep working on it :)

I'm not dead yet! Just sorta almost. Things IRL have been a bit crazy, so sorry about not posting for a while. I got a concussion at work, then the flu the next day, so life has been pretty crappy for a week or so. But, feeling much better, I am back! I should have a post up in an hour or two depending on things...hopefully.
Hope you'll be all alright soon!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
No worries! Anything unclear about the new day? Your curses should have manifested now or begin to do so.

Years
I'll probably have Mason's truly manifest when he wakes up
I'll get to posting soon enough, but it might take me a bit longer than usual because I have a busy week ahead.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can you save me a spot please??
Check the date of the last post before you reply to a thread. This RP has been inactive since November, so you cannot join it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back