• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Can't believe we're already at 120 members. You guys are awesome. <3

omg shiny Cottonee though. I feel like I barely see any fanart of Cottonee much less the shiny form, which makes me sad since I wanted to use one as an avatar for sooo long.

Hehe.. honestly, I can see why some people would think its B/W sprite was scary. Depending on how you saw it that face looks like it could see through your soul. Never saw it your way though but just reading that sounds scary. D:

Shiny arts are indeed rare! Looking at Cottonee's shiny form really makes perfect sense why she's a Fairy-type in Gen VI. I feel bad that her counterpart Petilil didn't get this treatment, they should be slaying the dragons together. D:

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Look intently to that BW sprite, you might be able to see it the way I did. xD My young sister was lucky to encounter a wild Whimsicott in Pinwheel! She screamed so loud when she first saw it and I was concentrated doing something else during that time and I didn't know what happened, I thought she lost a battle or what. Lol I had to explain to her it isn't that scary, apparently she saw it the way I did (See I ain't the only one). x'D I had to show her Whimsicott official art, which made her smile at the end.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

(Webpic)

Look at that precious face. :D

Years
  • So cute. I really can't see it as anything but that cute fluff ball though which is good since then I wouldn't be able to unsee it. :D But some of the plush toys look like they're going to sap the life out of you. lol

Spoiler:

Years
  • So cute. I really can't see it as anything but that cute fluff ball though which is good since then I wouldn't be able to unsee it. :D But some of the plush toys look like they're going to sap the life out of you. lol

Spoiler:

You do have to admit it does nothing but look cute, the Whimsicott plushies. All the cute Pokemon tend to always sell well given there's quite a following. It still reminds me how much I miss my old Pikachu plushie.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So cute. I really can't see it as anything but that cute fluff ball though which is good since then I wouldn't be able to unsee it. :D But some of the plush toys look like they're going to sap the life out of you. lol

Spoiler:
    asdkjd I thought that was yours! {XD}
    Do you have a Cottonee or a Whimsicott plush toy? Show us if you got one, A Budew (or its evolutionary family) plush wouldn't hurt. :P

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    I'm seeing everyone mentoining Whimsicott -w-

I love it too! ( I'm preeeeetty sure I already said that)

It's a part of my main team in Omega Ruby :3
    Actually, it was the first one of the team.

anyone else using it?

Reactions: Sun

IAmVincentLiu

Poké Fan
    Years
  • You do have to admit it does nothing but look cute, the Whimsicott plushies. All the cute Pokemon tend to always sell well given there's quite a following. It still reminds me how much I miss my old Pikachu plushie.

Yeah, I have heard that the Pokémon Time Eeveelution products mostly sold out on the first day. I was lucky to get two of these and a plush.

Years
  • I'm seeing everyone mentoining Whimsicott -w-

I love it too! ( I'm preeeeetty sure I already said that)

It's a part of my main team in Omega Ruby :3
    Actually, it was the first one of the team.

anyone else using it?

I happen to be training one in Alpha Sapphire and it's kinda mixed with the moveset, because I blame her having perfect Sp. Attack IVs. Fairy-type really did improve her so greatly even if it means completely stay away from any Poison-type.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    I happen to be training one in Alpha Sapphire and it's kinda mixed with the moveset, because I blame her having perfect Sp. Attack IVs. Fairy-type really did improve her so greatly even if it means completely stay away from any Poison-type.

oh yea, btw, here are the stats of my Whimsicott:
    hp: 120
    attack: 84 (unimportant anyways)
    Defense: 117
    Sp. Attack: 108
    Sp. Def: 104
    Speed: 125

And it is at level 48

Are those stats ok? Tell me someone :D

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • Ooh this looks fun. <3

Username: Lapis
    Partner: Chikorita
    Answer a topic: If you could travel the world with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose? Ahhh. Well Chikorita definitely. Also Mincinno, Petilil, Growlithe, Eevee, and Ralts. ^_^

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Ooh this looks fun. <3

Answer a topic: If you could travel the world with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose? Ahhh. Well Chikorita definitely. Also Mincinno, Petilil, Growlithe, Eevee, and Ralts. ^_^

Welcome to PC's cutest club! ^^ Your avatar and signature is cute by the way.

Your selection, what a bunch of happy cute Pokémon! {XD} Make yourself at home, we're in discussion of cute Pokémon like Cottonee and Whimsicott!~

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • Username: DarkSkys
    Partner: Charmander
    Answer a topic: "Which do you find to be cuter: Eevee or Mew?"

For me its Mew, going back to the first movie, seeing Mew bouncing on the pink bubble.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Username: DarkSkys

For me its Mew, going back to the first movie, seeing Mew bouncing on the pink bubble.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

*glomps* Welcome to the group, Shadow! Didn't expect to see ya here! xD
    I thought you're more like the Hydreigon, Houndoom person! ^^

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Years
  • Ooh this looks fun. <3

Hi Kaity, welcome! I love your choices. Cinccino is one of the absolute cutest Pokemon everrr.

Username: DarkSkys

Welcome to the club. :D Added you!

oh yea, btw, here are the stats of my Whimsicott:
    hp: 120
    attack: 84 (unimportant anyways)
    Defense: 117
    Sp. Attack: 108
    Sp. Def: 104
    Speed: 125

And it is at level 48

Are those stats ok? Tell me someone :D

Those stats are pretty good! Do you IV breed or EV train? I have a few Whimsicott that I use, including three shinies which I got from friends. They are adorable.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Hi Kaity, welcome! I love your choices. Cinccino is one of the absolute cutest Pokemon everrr.

Welcome to the club. :D Added you!

Those stats are pretty good! Do you IV breed or EV train? I have a few Whimsicott that I use, including three shinies which I got from friends. They are adorable.

I just looked for a Cottonee with the right nature. Got impatient tho, and ended up with a Quirky one.
    Then just supertrained it and leveled it up.

I can't really judge by myself since I'm not good with that IV EV eh, whatever stuff :D
    And yeah, very adorable!

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • I'm more of a 6iv breeder, I don't pay attention to natures at all. Though at times I breed EM/HA Pokémon I've received through trades for giveaways or trades. Just got a Shiny Paras with EM/HA 4iv yesterday.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I will take any cute shiny even if it has a bad nature and IVs. Can't be too picky with legit shinies. :D Kinda how like I have 3 different shiny Whimsicott..... lol.

True that, Shiny has the immunity. :D

My Shiny Gible is so cute to interact with on PokéAmie. ^_^

Years
  • I will take any cute shiny even if it has a bad nature and IVs. Can't be too picky with legit shinies. :D Kinda how like I have 3 different shiny Whimsicott..... lol.

I can understand you here, it was a shame I lost my shiny Zigzagoon when my Alpha Sapphire save corrupted (still reeling from its loss) but I do have other cute shinies in my X save. My fave ones I currently have are Drifloon, Woobat and Quagsire. I recall petting that shiny Quagsire (who I caught on a day that I was feeling absolutely down) in Pokemon Amie and he's been one of my faves from that collection since, along with the fact the Wooper line are among my fave cute Water-types.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I can understand you here, it was a shame I lost my shiny Zigzagoon when my Alpha Sapphire save corrupted (still reeling from its loss) but I do have other cute shinies in my X save. My fave ones I currently have are Drifloon, Woobat and Quagsire. I recall petting that shiny Quagsire (who I caught on a day that I was feeling absolutely down) in Pokemon Amie and he's been one of my faves from that collection since, along with the fact the Wooper line are among my fave cute Water-types.

That is very unfortunate, I hope you'll get better soon. :(

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back